Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
The 23 is a reference to the emotions and speaking character bubble in the bottom left. Goto the images folder and the number associated with emo-##.png is this reference, so View attachment 12986 is EMO-23 or the 23 referenced.

There is more coding required to insert images, you would have to go into the assets and insert the image location and use the ImageEncrypter to make the custom image a "img" file.
So without breaking up (decompiling) the code and add changes there, it isn't possible to add custom story to the existing game (besides more text for existing scenes or new scenes that reuse already existing images in the game.

Would such a thing be possible if the game was made with renpy?

Pothos

May 8, 2017
So without breaking up (decompiling) the code and add changes there, it isn't possible to add custom story to the existing game (besides more text for existing scenes or new scenes that reuse already existing images in the game.

Would such a thing be possible if the game was made with renpy?
You can easily write new scenes following the format of existing scenes. You have to start with a original trigger, ie "spider.inbed.wtf.ok@23@e-alisa-night-spider-2@Max, Max! There it is! Kill it, quickly!". After that you can add as many choices and branches as you want. You can take if further and find existing stats and add/subtract to have a progression, I usually use the camera viewers as a stat as that whole system seems forgotten and wont affect the vanilla story line.

Most renpy games it shouldn't be as difficult, but neither are some unity games, DS specifically made this hard to do, he didn't want his game altered by fans.

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
You can easily write new scenes following the format of existing scenes. You have to start with a original trigger, ie "spider.inbed.wtf.ok@23@e-alisa-night-spider-2@Max, Max! There it is! Kill it, quickly!". After that you can add as many choices and branches as you want. You can take if further and find existing stats and add/subtract to have a progression, I usually use the camera viewers as a stat as that whole system seems forgotten and wont affect the vanilla story line.

Most renpy games it shouldn't be as difficult, but neither are some unity games, DS specifically made this hard to do, he didn't want his game altered by fans.
You can add choices and branches okay. I think I get how to do that (thanks to your explanation) But the most important is how to add the new renders. You mentioned an image encrypter, probably to get the image in the right format/container so the game can read/find it. But do you need to change actual source code (outside of the text found in the mod.txt)

Pothos

May 8, 2017
You can add choices and branches okay. I think I get how to do that (thanks to your explanation) But the most important is how to add the new renders. You mentioned an image encrypter, probably to get the image in the right format/container so the game can read/find it. But do you need to change actual source code (outside of the text found in the mod.txt)
There is an imageEncrypter linked on in the thread

However I just found this:

Tested with a Mod.txt, just have to make all the photos Jpg and custom are needs to have .jpg added to the end of the image identifier.

06.momkira.pool@4@<i>Мама с Кирой выглядят просто шикарно! Лучшие сиськи семьи в одном месте...</i>|<i>They both look magnificent! Best tits in the family together.</i>
*mod.fanart.dod^Don't mind me! I brought over a friend!

mod.fanart.dod@0@fanart-bb-dod-3.jpg@This is what I do when nobody is around.
leave^<i>уйти</i>|<i>leave</i>

Tested and works . . so far
CustomScrnShot.jpg

Update: Any room that doesn't have someone in them show as white images, I keep playing with them.

Update: Copy the "loc-##.img" into the custom image folder, and all works ok

Last edited:
Reactions: Derover

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
There is an imageEncrypter linked on in the thread

However I just found this:

Tested with a Mod.txt, just have to make all the photos Jpg and custom are needs to have .jpg added to the end of the image identifier.

06.momkira.pool@4@<i>Мама с Кирой выглядят просто шикарно! Лучшие сиськи семьи в одном месте...</i>|<i>They both look magnificent! Best tits in the family together.</i>
*mod.fanart.dod^Don't mind me! I brought over a friend!

mod.fanart.dod@0@fanart-bb-dod-3.jpg@This is what I do when nobody is around.
leave^<i>уйти</i>|<i>leave</i>

Tested and works . . so far
View attachment 13033

Update: Any room that doesn't have someone in them show as white images, I keep playing with them.

Update: Copy the "loc-##.img" into the custom image folder, and all works ok
I was wondering about this myself. It opens up so many possibilities for modded stories and extra characters.

Pothos

May 8, 2017
I was wondering about this myself. It opens up so many possibilities for modded stories and extra characters.
Working 100% now that I have the location img in the mod folder, just wish someone could extract the dia.txt for v7

Reactions: 3xpurt

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I noticed quite a few new dialogue in this file. Is there any way that I can implement them in the game? Where will we get pictures?
I have already Decrypted the current Version Pictures and have uploaded them to Mega for all to have

Reactions: Burt

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
In support of people doing mods, or people who want to peruse the text to find paths, etc., etc., here are a set of decrypted text files from 0.7:

7_0001.* contains common text, and the text for the various quest steps.
7_0001.raw.txt is the raw decrypted file
7_0001.txt has had the Russian removed

7_0002.* contains the dialog sequences
7_0002.raw.txt is the raw decrypted file
7_0002.txt has had the Russian removed
7_0002-alpha.txt has been (mostly) sorted into alphabetical order by "state key"

For those unfamiliar with the dialog sequences, each individual display at the bottom of the game screen corresponds to one group of lines in the "alpha" file above. Thus:

05.aboutvic.0@0@m-social@<i>Let's try to find this Victor in the social networks ... There are so many of them, but they aren't the ones I need. And how am I supposed to check the ones without the protos? Is it possible he's actually Eric?</i>​
05.aboutvic.1^<i>Look him up in some databases</i>

05.aboutvic.1@2@m-people@<i>Maybe I should look him up in the phonebook, and some other databases ... Hm ... Shit, hundreds of results again. Those don't even have any photos, how am I supposed to find the one I'm looking for?</i>
05.aboutvic.2^<i>Check criminal databases</i>

05.aboutvic.2@13@m-interpol@<i>What if he's on some most wanted lists? Interpol or FBI or something ... I doubt, but I can try ... Yeah, nothing again. How do I find something useful...?</i>
leave!set_can.findmoro_2^<i>finish</i>

represents a set of three states. The first line starts with the state name, and contains the main text. The indented lines have:
  • The choice text (to the right of the ^)
  • The state to go to next (at the beginning of the line)
  • Possibly some alteration to the game state. Thus, for example, when you click on "finish" in the third step, it sets the "can.findmoro" variable to "2".

You can potentially use this information to find where you are in a progression, and what the various choices you're presented will do...

Have fun!

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Hey Leech,

Ikuragu is on vacation right now and he has his status set as On vacation ! Until 08/17.

I am sure when he returns he will jump on updating the Mod accordingly

Galin

May 5, 2017
The DIA Files are for the modders, we can read in it how the game works, and change it (in the mod files)

Greenmachin

Aug 13, 2017
The mod is the text file. Put the file in the game directory. The mod menu is accessed through the laptop. (Pic Related)
It don't work for me I don't know what I'm doing wrong I save it to the folder and load the game with no different results I'm not real tech savvy