Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
quick questions if i may.dia txt where does it go? and mod on 1st page do i want ikarumod or basic ?thanks

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Where is that basic mod? I was looking for it but I'm very confused. Only what I want is some money for start.
Basic mod is on the download page of big brother with the instructions on how to use it o.0

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Where is that basic mod? I was looking for it but I'm very confused. Only what I want is some money for start.
This one it says 1000 for the website but it only gives 100 each time if that is what you are looking for just a small bump to get you over.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This one it says 1000 for the website but it only gives 100 each time if that is what you are looking for just a small bump to get you over.
Not that one :/

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
@ikaruga

I took your Mod.txt and edited it to group positive cheats (Increase: Mood, Relationship, Domination, & Lower Eric's Influence) and negative cheats (Lower Mood, Relationship, Domination, & Eric's Influence) together in each sub-category (Mom, Alice, Lisa, etc.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cheatmenu.mom@71@e-mom-busted-3@ Cheat Menu : Ann (Mom)\n\nEric's Influence [*var_mom.inf*%]
cheatmenu.mom.done!add_mom.mood_1000^ <color=lime>Increase mood</color>
cheatmenu.mom.done!add_mom.rep_1^ <color=lime>Raise Relationship</color>
cheatmenu.mom.done!add_mom.dom_100^ <color=lime>Raise Domination</color>
cheatmenu.mom.done!add_mom.inf_-10^ <color=lime>Reduce Eric's Influence by 10%</color>

cheatmenu.mom.done!add_mom.mood_-1000^ <color=red>Decrease mood</color>
cheatmenu.mom.done!add_mom.rep_-1^ <color=red>Lower Relationship</color>
cheatmenu.mom.done!add_mom.dom_-100^ <color=red>Lower Domination</color>
cheatmenu.mom.done!add_mom.inf_10^ <color=red>Raise Eric's Influence by 10%</color>

cheatmenu^ <i>Back</i>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, here's my question:

How would I create a new category to "Max All" for the positive cheats for a "one-click" solution that works on all the females instead of having to click on each category and each option multiple times. Basically, I'm wanting something like:

Cheats > Cheats: ALL > Max All Positive (or) Max ALL Negative

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I just remembered I deleted my game + mod which I had edited :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
.....have you actaully even tried this mod

You don't have to activate anything you don't want, just want money, just use money.

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
look at the line that reduce eric influence to 0, for all, you can set up positive/negative the same way
lets say you make a new entry, cheatmenu.mega.done! here the line

Reactions: Rebel_Yell

damianC902

Sep 8, 2017
Click the 10k then....
But I don't wanna that much :p

There should be simple mod with options like 100 or 1k or 10k and where do you want it. And you should be able to use it that many times as you want. I'm sure its very ez to do if someone know how to create mods.

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
look at the line that reduce eric influence to 0, for all, you can set up positive/negative the same way
lets say you make a new entry, cheatmenu.mega.done! here the line
Such a simple solution... I'll add the modded lines to my Mod.txt and test. (Will report back either way.)

I tend to overthink solutions so, the easy answers are typically overlooked.