Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
10% No 1
45% No 2 and
45% No 3

So we will see sex with mom and Lisa! :happyblush
Hehe now that would be sweet. But it's not good that Lisa votes has matched Ann's. I feared that something like this could happen, and push certain content away and further down the line. Got to keep cheering for Ann though.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Oh ffs you really think any one can beat the Ann this kind of vote. She's leading with %75
I'm guessing that that was with very few votes in at the time. Personally, I'd prefer to see Lisa, even though my interest in her has diminished as the game has played out. I know there's a lot of milf and mom/son fans here, but I know there's also Lisa fans still, even if she's lost her biggest supporter.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
I'm guessing that that was with very few votes in at the time. Personally, I'd prefer to see Lisa, even though my interest in her has diminished as the game has played out. I know there's a lot of milf and mom/son fans here, but I know there's also Lisa fans still, even if she's lost her biggest supporter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Thanks @Maldus and @elmandor

Nothing much to say about the previews or the calendar Picture (besides that I predicted that Diana would win)

So finally we got to this point. I would have never think that DS would spoil that the next update would contain sex with Ann and Lisa, leaving it as a surprise.

While I prefer Ann I believe that having sex with Lisa first would be more fitting story-wise but I see no chance of that happening, Ann will easily win this one.

As expected Ann destroys the competition. But forgive me for turning the whinny mode on but where is the option to vote for some Kira content??? If any kind patreons could suggest it to DS to at least put in on the next pool I would be grateful.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Maybe, next update we will have sex with mom. So i guess we have in 0.12 a mom pussy licking, cause DS would never go straight from a BJ/HJ to sex with mom.

Reactions: KaiserST

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Couple of thoughts on the upcoming releases.

1) The Olivia update will might be a bit bigger than normal as I think we will see recycled images. Yes, we will have the new stuff at her house, but if the story joins what we have now there is going to but a lot that's in the game we will see reorganized. I figure that's why the Sex-Ed, Movie, and other new stuff we've been teased with is so much. So it will probably be slightly larger than we've seen before, however it will have stuff that was made and included already.

2) The new Poll: Honestly the way things are in the game right now Ann/Mom MUST happen before Lisa. After the last update DS NEEDS to get rid of the blackmail, AND work through Ann/Mom before it will be safe for Max to be with Lisa. From what we've seen Lisa is being taken to Eve/Doctor frequently to be sure she's 'Safe'. So, it will require Ann/Mom being worked on a LOT AND the Blackmail to end.

3) Olivia and her Mom: That option may be nice if combined with Eve/Doctor and some expansions to small scenes at home. Honestly I look at the progression of the side paths being 'Extras'.

So I figure with how thing are now the best (and most likely) way it will work is Ann/Mom with scenes that do NOT repeat (hopefully new Massage and Bathroom stuff). Then an expansion of the side stuff, while the major issues blocking Lisa content will be handles. Then we will get Lisa with limited Repeats. After that it will be 1-3 updates that finish the game so DS can move to the new project, hopefully with a Demo released 1-2 updates before BB ends.

Just some thoughts. :)

kaf_123

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks @Maldus and @elmandor

Nothing much to say about the previews or the calendar Picture (besides that I predicted that Diana would win)

So finally we got to this point. I would have never think that DS would spoil that the next update would contain sex with Ann and Lisa, leaving it as a surprise.

While I prefer Ann I believe that having sex with Lisa first would be more fitting story-wise but I see no chance of that happening, Ann will easily win this one.

As expected Ann destroys the competition. But forgive me for turning the whinny mode on but where is the option to vote for some Kira content??? If any kind patreons could suggest it to DS to at least put in on the next pool I would be grateful.
Totally agree man. Ever since the second photograph with Kira I thought she is a horny sexy whore(especially the sacrifice opportunity) and I could play with her whenever nobody around.But she just calms as sexless every update like don't bother me just play with other girls,I'm cool.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I'm honestly surprised Ann and Lisa aren't closer in the vote, or that Lisa isn't too far differentiated from Olivia. Then again, I'm a far bigger fan of brother/sister incest than mother/son. It's mainly because Ann is so hot that I want to see sex happen with her. So, win/win either way I guess.

Reactions: GodofKings

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Couple of thoughts on the upcoming releases.

After that it will be 1-3 updates that finish the game so DS can move to the new project, :)
I don't think DS will start a new projekt and abandon BB as long he earns a lot of money with this game. Getting started with a new game is harder than to continue a successful existing game. There is so much more that can happen in this game.

U

User_51567

I don't think DS will start a new projekt and abandon BB as long he earns a lot of money with this game. Getting started with a new game is harder than to continue a successful existing game. There is so much more that can happen in this game.
I haven't played this game the last 2 updates because of work and now Holiday..
BUT i agree with you..
The last that i played was 0.9 and at that point i had the feeling that the game was not even half finished..

Having sex with Mother/Sisters does not mean that the game is complete(I know that for many of the Horny guys here 100% believe that.....)
But there can be so much more done with this game...
-More movies.
-More events out of the house.
-You can think about pregnacy with 1 or more characters
-A lot more cross content between Characters.

I hope that this game continues at least untill a 2.0 version because there is so much more possible in this game.
As long as he does not rush things...
Makes no sense to have sex with the mother before she is 100% comfortable with BJ and you can satisfy her Orally..
Content and story wise it would make more sense for Lisa to get the Sex content before Mother..

But 90% of the people who are playing this game only care for the CG'S and only want a couple pics with mother.....
SO it makes sense that the Mother is getting content..... And maybe a good thing...Hopefully the horny idiots will back of at that point so DS can focus on making the game he wants ..

But again..
Personaly i hope that this game keeps getting content through next year.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I guess my thought is that DS will probably start working on something new (might already be doing it), then keep BB going for several updates after there are 3-4 updates ready for them new project. DS has said that there is another project that he wants to do, so I figure take time to prepare it, then start release while BB is still going to not only keep Patrons, but to build some interest.

Yes there is a lot that can still be done with BB, but DS could prepare and do a slow release on something new while finishing BB. That would give a chance to keep interest and support continuous, instead of having a break between projects. I don't see any real changes happening for 6 months, since we have Ann/Mom, Olivia, and Lisa updates with 2-4 more to get things near finished.

Just a thought.

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Anyone has a file which extract images from ren'py? I had downloaded file like this from this size but I lost it. I remember it has name unrenpy or something like that. To extract image you must press a button "1". Can anyone send it?

dickermax

May 18, 2017
10% No 1
45% No 2 and
45% No 3

So we will see sex with mom and Lisa! :happyblush
there wasn't any need in personal emergence of alex and olivia (from background characters) .

but further inserting in story the nurse, the barrista and the fucking mom of fucking Olivia... who is next? i see all signs of a DS's creative crisis. in soviet russia it called as "suck from finger". stop suck, dude, let max fuck his mom and begin to realize new scenario in new game. you can, we know.

Last edited:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone has a file which extract images from ren'py? I had downloaded file like this from this size but I lost it. I remember it has name unrenpy or something like that. To extract image you must press a button "1". Can anyone send it?
It's called 'Unren' and there's a thread for it . It won't do you any good with BB, though, it's Unity, not Ren'Py. I think there is an image extractor tool for BB/Unity, but I don't know about it, sorry.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Having sex with Mother/Sisters does not mean that the game is complete(I know that for many of the Horny guys here 100% believe that.....)
It doesn't have to mean it in most games. But the game itself has been setting it up as such, even if it wasn't intended. The sexual progress with Ann and Lisa has been so slow that the tension has been the driving force of the game. We've been teased with it for so long that when it does happen, it will be like a bubble bursting.

But there can be so much more done with this game...
-More movies.
-More events out of the house.
-You can think about pregnacy with 1 or more characters
-A lot more cross content between Characters.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes