armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Relax its just for monthly calander vote. Although I'm little dissapointed with her in the last update we still have most content with Alice
Good at least one of my favorites have more content.Tracy in DoD doesn't have much.In last 2 updates she is like MIA,Elena is OK in DmD,but Ada is even worst than Tracy-absolutely nothing.

Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
At least Alice gets new content unlike Kira. If I'm not mistaken the 0.4, 0.7 and 0.11 added a lot of Alice.
We lucky that Alice have so much content but I want the massage at the pool and during the movie back in the game.Shame that Lisa have even more updates and we still have no progress sice anal half a year ago.

Reactions: greenymph

east

Jul 1, 2017
Check out @Chancer mod. It has the Diamond mod, Seduction mod, Shopping mod, Plus others. Download the Mod plus all the Images, Via MEGA or whatever you use too download. Copy/Paste the Images into BB Image Directory. Copy/Paste the Mod file into the BB file and keep it named as Mod or Mod.txt, Both work fine.

Load up your game, Check your laptop. You'll have all the cheats, Plus extra scenes. ENJOY! ;)
But Chancer mod requires cracked version and the mac version posted here is uncracked.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
holy shit if 3 is not winning...
Don't hold your breath.You must consider also number 2.So far Lisa have won several poles beating exactly Anna.And wouldn't be ironic,here we all expect Lisa or Anna to win,but patrons decides that want more Olivia.

Reactions: GodofKings

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
holy shit if 3 is not winning...
well i will vote 3
if option 3 doesn't win poll, there is something wrong
I'd take either 2 or 3, if they are done halfway decently. After all of this time, they should be something special that isn't over in 3 clicks or without some better writing.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The race is only really between 2 and 3 the other choice might as well not even be there... Though I bet afterward DS will be surprised 1 hasn't won...

Reactions: Lykanz

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Don't hold your breath.You must consider also number 2.So far Lisa have won several poles beating exactly Anna.And wouldn't be ironic,here we all expect Lisa or Anna to win,but patrons decides that want more Olivia.
The race is only really between 2 and 3 the other choice might as well not even be there... Though I bet afterward DS will be surprised 1 hasn't won...
Olivia definitely has her fans, and I could see Ann and Lisa splitting up the incest vote, leading to an Olivia win. I'm not really sure why people would vote for Olivia. She's non-family in an incest game, and we've already had sex with her, unlike Ann and Lisa. But I'm sure she will get votes. It's just a question of how many, and how the rest of the people split between Ann and Lisa.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes