armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Don't worry @armion82 one day Alice will get a decent calendar pic.

I expect a major breakthought with Ann this update. I'm almost sure that Max will do some oral on her. Hopefully I'm not wrong and DS won't stalls even longer.

Don't forget shopping and going to pick up Lisa from her school. But other than that Max is a no-life.

While expecting sex is way too optimistic if we don't get anything new I'm sure most people would be very dissapointed and angry.

You will be able to do it in the new update.
Yes Alice is awesome and she will get better calendar pic.Also DS better make more action because DmD is catching up.We already reach footjob and titjob,next step is cunnilingus and blowjob.It will be unreal if F have sex with D before Max have Anna and Lisa.

Reactions: KaiserST

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
off topic... catching up? DMD has fucked-up since these shitty incest change. ;)
I realized what DS has to do. Just do the change that Patreon requires to make everyone NOT incesty, and suddenly romance will abound. If someone changes it back in a patch, who is there to complain?

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hi all,
i'm New on this game, i used to play on 0.6 but i deleted it.
I have downloaded the 0.11 and i have a question: how do yo use the cheat mode?

I really don't understand how to use the mod.. thx for your help.

(and is there a full walkthrough for the last version)

east

Jul 1, 2017
I have downloaded the 0.11 mac version posted here but its not cracked so it has unbearable grind. Does anyone know of any crack/mod for mac version?

east

Jul 1, 2017
Fix for this? (using it on a virtual box windows 7). I have iku mod installed.
The game runs fine except for the menus.

Illmind

Aug 9, 2017
Fix for this? (using it on a virtual box windows 7). I have iku mod installed.
The game runs fine except for the menus.
It's surely related to a gpu problem,not hardware but software , like the driver since you're running it on VBox.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
I have downloaded the 0.11 mac version posted here but its not cracked so it has unbearable grind. Does anyone know of any crack/mod for mac version?
Check out @Chancer mod. It has the Diamond mod, Seduction mod, Shopping mod, Plus others. Download the Mod plus all the Images, Via MEGA or whatever you use too download. Copy/Paste the Images into BB Image Directory. Copy/Paste the Mod file into the BB file and keep it named as Mod or Mod.txt, Both work fine.

Load up your game, Check your laptop. You'll have all the cheats, Plus extra scenes. ENJOY! ;)

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Well shit. As an Alice-man the game isn't really going where I'm wanting lately. Boo.
Relax its just for monthly calander vote. Although I'm little dissapointed with her in the last update we still have most content with Alice

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Relax its just for monthly calander vote. Although I'm little dissapointed with her in the last update we still have most content with Alice
Well it wasn't so much about the calendar as it was a recognition that she isn't very popular, which probably means her story is not such a high priority overall.

I'm super relaxed - if I was any more relaxed I'd have to wear a diaper! :D

Reactions: elmandor

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Well it wasn't so much about the calendar as it was a recognition that she isn't very popular, which probably means her story is not such a high priority overall.

I'm super relaxed - if I was any more relaxed I'd have to wear a diaper! :D
I think Alice is DS's favorite too. I'm sure we will get more of her in the future. But not in the coming update

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Of course there is a MAJOR issue going forward. Will we be punished by Alice for the Sex-Ed with Lisa and Ann/Mom?? What happens if Lisa joins in with the Olivia fun, will there be more punishment?? With the changes that have been made to Alice we will need to either see that blackmail end VERY soon (I hope), or the way it works needs to change significantly. Sadly, I don't see any real changes happening soon.

Just a thought.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes