• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So this game continues in the remake, or the remake is another story?
So far all the remakes are from different dev's and there not continuation of the original story but the new story is from the new dev's making it the way they want it with way more stupid ntr crap.
At least in the original story you can stop the ntr crap and get rid of the jerk in time.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Go ask in whichever remake thread you're talking about.
Well there's one u writing big brother remake, so I thought it's was a continuation but in the other graphics or something.
The others big brother stories don't have the remake in the name I think, like most just put something else in the title.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
So far all the remakes are from different dev's and there not continuation of the original story but the new story is from the new dev's making it the way they want it with way more stupid ntr crap.
At least in the original story you can stop the ntr crap and get rid of the jerk in time.
So basically they destroying the name and reputation of the game itself, and adding bullshit NTR into the storyline for no reason at all.

• Angry
Reactions: Nerro

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well there's one u writing big brother remake, so I thought it's was a continuation but in the other graphics or something.
The others big brother stories don't have the remake in the name I think, like most just put something else in the title.
A remake is not a continuation. It's a remake.

Theres one guy who started a remake, and abandoned it at the same version number as this, and then started a new remake of it. There are also two other remakes in development, one of which is less a remake and more a reimagining.

Finally, there's Dark Silver's own remake... Which is part of a remake of his game Glamour (remake in a remake - "remakeception") from 2016 that he abandoned for Big Brother.
Currently there's speculation (caused by Dark Silver directly) that the Glamour/Big Brother remake he's been working on will also be abandoned for another project.
Yes, he's batting 0-3 in completed projects, and might be about to hit 0-4.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
A remake is not a continuation. It's a remake.

Theres one guy who started a remake, and abandoned it at the same version number as this, and then started a new remake of it. There are also two other remakes in development, one of which is less a remake and more a reimagining.

Finally, there's Dark Silver's own remake... Which is part of a remake of his game Glamour (remake in a remake - "remakeception") from 2016 that he abandoned for Big Brother.
Currently there's speculation (caused by Dark Silver directly) that the Glamour/Big Brother remake he's been working on will also be abandoned for another project.
Yes, he's batting 0-3 in completed projects, and might be about to hit 0-4.
I know remake is new stuff, but some remake don't chamge most of the story. And the Dev don't really care about finished is project, maybe we got some issue or just not really motivated.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes