a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have checked that till 4th movie is done nut from there its not moving forward not with a single chaharcter
go and post in the help/walkthrough thread and not here for help.
Upload your last regular save and I will take a look.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Mom alice olivia and Viki are still stuck
This is the wrong thread to post help questions in.
Please go post it in the help thread I linked above.

ADD: I will only post the answer in the help/walkthrough thread and not here so go open a post over there.

Last edited:

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Game is not moving forward no new movies after 2nd studio event, sleeping with mom is also not moving forward from BJ after mom takes max to the doctor same goes with Alice and Lisa after dates with lisa she was supposed to help with viki bartending event but not moving and slice blog event is lisa was supposed to peek but still stuck. olivia is stuck after olivia's mom check MC's Dick
As far as I remember, the developers abandoned the game and started a new one, have you heard about it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
As far as I remember, the developers abandoned the game and started a new one, have you heard about it?
And by doing that he lost 50% of his support in numbers and more than 75% of income.
He is still batting 1000 for abandoning games, his first 2 he started he abandoned and now on the 3rd game losing support ever month.

SigeX

Mar 20, 2019
Guys, I need help. I played "Big Brother: Another Story" before, Is there any difference between it and this game? I love Lisa, but unfortunately she doesn't have any sex content . Is there a version with more content for Lisa or I most wait for Big Brother: Another Story to got more updates?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, I need help. I played "Big Brother: Another Story" before, Is there any difference between it and this game? I love Lisa, but unfortunately she doesn't have any sex content . Is there a version with more content for Lisa or I most wait for Big Brother: Another Story to got more updates?
There is a lot of sex with Lisa, anal every day and some days 2-3 times, HJ's several times a day, BJ 2 times a day, 3-some with either Kira or Alice.
The only sex they did not do is vaginal.
That is why we have this fan made game: https://f95zone.to/threads/lisas-special-day-v1-0-mobum.10883/

• Red Heart
Reactions: SigeX

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is there a gallery for this game? looks good But i find it confusing so im js trynna get to the point
There's no gallery, and no need.

Aside from the majority of scenes being repeatable, the images are all freely viewable in the game's folders.

Lerozo

Mar 19, 2019
Guys, i need help! After aunt Kira's arrival i can not ask Alice to stop wearing unties. There is no such option in dialog. I can do so before Kira's arrival, but can not do so after. Can smb help me :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes