May 7, 2017
Besides he should probably invest more time and resources on his main project, Big Brother, and solve the main issues of it plus develop content rather than a free game that no one asked (if I'm not mistaken).

Blob

May 7, 2017
At once I can calm you, Big Brother remains a priority project, and it will not suffer in any way. Everything will develop the same way, with the same quality and in the planned time.
I don't really see how that is possible. Game is not going to develope itself and any time spent on this could have been invested into BB instead.
Characters also don't look as good as Alice & co so I'm not particularly excited about this ::|:

Reactions: Paranoid_android

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
It's amazing how DS find ways to piss you off almost every times, not all of you but a good part at least...Why don't you think like a chest game: he or she makes a move and you counter attack but in a quiet and civilized way, it would be i believe a more intimate and passionate maner to deal with it.
For sure i chose the black side (yours) and thanks for all the great job you done so far, i just think a silent submersive confrontation would be more correct.
IN my point of view and with the all the respect due to the active members of this fantastic forum. And no i'm not a fucking hippie..Slayer always be my choice as Cartman did :)

SRJ

May 2, 2017
Truth is, if he bails on Big Brother, his Patreon Reputation will be dirt. People pledged on the promise of a game, which has a seriously strong fanbase, including fanatics among, and outside of the people that are patrons. If he drops BB, a lot of those fans are likely to bitch all over his forums and let him know, in no uncertain terms, that he never kept to his promises that earned those pledges in the first place.

Also,.. if you have a game thats only in Russian, and wont get any exposure through game sharing forums, and his online reputation for keeping to promises is negative, then,.. he will be thankful he never quit his job. So,.. Im under the impression that he needs to finish BB to avoid any backlash. However, we know that he does the most stupid things when it comes to him thinking what players want,.. so who knows.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
He wrote clearly, that Glamor is side project made by his staff under his supervision. He will continue BB. Personally, I am glad that he started Glamor. And that he actually hired some staff etc. I don't get it, you are all so much against second project, Dude earns >22k/mo and it is much better that he hired someone and makes parallel game than doing nothing with all this money.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
It is Russian only.
There's machine translation for it, and a surprisingly good one that is (for machine).
That said, I liked the old Glamour very much, and the switch to 3d makes me go meh :/

Not sure what a "GG" and "HG" is either.
"GG" and "HG" are both a garbage translation of "ГГ" meaning "PC", that is "Player Character" i.e. the character you control.

Reactions: if95
May 7, 2017
I don't get it, you are all so much against second project, Dude earns >22k/mo and it is much better that he hired someone and makes parallel game than doing nothing with all this money.
...Or he/she could use that extra help and money and pour it on his/her main game that has more exposition than Glamour itself.

Is not so much that I'm against a second project, but DS could do more for his/her main project than to go out and develop a second game, besides isn't it weird to actually put his team to develop a side game (that is free) under his/her supervision instead of focusing on the main game? he/she should at least put a demo or something as to justify the idea, as a way to placate some backlash within the ppl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bally and Rituf

Rituf

May 4, 2017
DS seems to be the kind of person who abandons projects.

In fact, I think he just started BB to have a solid base fan.

T

TMWSTW

Considering how lacking in content the game is currently and how small his updates are (you "quit" your job so that you could go full time on BB and you still only add a few CG's an update) I don't have high hopes for what's to come for BB. Just goes to show that DS is an even bigger asshole and even crazier than anyone could've imagined.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Considering how lacking in content the game is currently and how small his updates are (you "quit" your job so that you could go full time on BB and you still only add a few CG's an update) I don't have high hopes for what's to come for BB. Just goes to show that DS is an even bigger asshole and even crazier than anyone could've imagined.
Quitting the job for patreon is a slang for doing anything other than working.

Reactions: toolkitxx

Galin

May 5, 2017
Hey TMWSTW,
did you ever create a CG Picture? (I'm trying sometimes with Poser)...
1. you create a Character
2. you create a pose
3. don't forget the Backgound
4. then you render the Picture

I would be glad, if I could do 1 Picture per day, while you think about the progress of the Game...

And I don't think, he can live from the Patreon money ;)

Last edited:
May 7, 2017
Not to bash you or anything Galin, but since you know that making CG's takes time, don't you find it weird that DS is making his/her team work on a side project instead of speeding the development of BB?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Guy is ambitious, all he has to do is put out enough to keep people interested, by spreading resources over two projects he can bring in more new folks. The base is already established at this point so he needs new blood. As long as he sticks to deadlines it should be fine, just hope he doesn't get lazy like akbar or turn into wootch and disappear completely.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
The most pleasant thing for me personally is that "Glamor" will be developed by an experienced programmer and I do not have to waste my time on this. I will continue to deal with the concept, events, graphics, in general, content. But this time also with the support of other people.
Dark Silver said:
I was working in game development for over 10 years. For the last 10 years I was working in a major gamedev company
Wonder what he did for those 10 years. He has said he isn't a programmer, he's not an artist as all the assets/models used are premade/off the shelf, I doubt he's a writer either...

Could be a designer I guess? HR? Admin? Cleaner?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes