dugoth

Nov 23, 2016
why is he keeping adding new characters still instead of extending content for existing people?
He's changed his development so that saves can be used between versions, which means all the storylines largely need to be developped in parallel. It would be exponentially more difficult to develop one story line deeply and then add in an additional character who could/would have impacted the story earlier in the save. So with the next release we start to see some of the characters who were talked about in earlier versions and would begin cropping up around this point in the story

Reactions: SRJ

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
Been following the game and thread for a while now and finally got to play the game after clearing my backlog. =p

So far (till the current end) it been great. Public enemy Eric, for me works pretty well within the main story line. Not too sure what NTR comprises entirely. But at this point in the game MC is not in any love relationship (except Lisa) with the ladies so Eric is imo not doing a cuckoo thingy and you get options to stop his advancement (albeit it is very tough without mods).

Especially with mum. She is an attractive and available woman. So having a boyfriend is very possible. And it is MC job to "dethrone" him.

I played with the mod version (thank you modders). I can't imagine how much of a grind it must have been without it.

Reactions: dickermax

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
G.G

What a smart developer decision. Tell people they will have access to private pics about the next update just to then leak them. That will not make patron's mad or anything. Nah they will be fine that the people who haven't paid for shit got the same content as they got it... I'm all for open and free patreon's (shout-out to DC) but if you are going to make a tier patreon you shouldn't be breaking your supporters confidence like that.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
thanks for sharing the save eva. I was wondering if someone would be able to share different saves where they went down the different lisa routes. I mean I have gone through the game a couple of times, done all three routes of Lisa, but the save i used for the latest version was the one where I went the olina route, and just thinking of all the work i would have to do to go through it again with the other two routes. Would be very appreciative. Didn't have to sacrifice anyone to eric the tool, did have to give him all my money and promise not to talk about his ID again, but otherwise, I think i'm in the ideal situation in the war against him

Reactions: Bsheep922

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
G.G

What a smart developer decision. Tell people they will have access to private pics about the next update just to then leak them. That will not make patron's mad or anything. Nah they will be fine that the people who haven't paid for shit got the same content as they got it... I'm all for open and free patreon's (shout-out to DC) but if you are going to make a tier patreon you shouldn't be breaking your supporters confidence like that.
Notice how there isn't one single picture of Eric on his updated main page either, or any hint at the level of cucking / ntr action that awaits new players.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!
DarkSilver resumed/restarted his older product:
Glamor1.jpg
So, it's time to reveal some details about the future of Glamor. As many of you have guessed, the project awaits some rebirth. And now I will tell you how it will be.

Some will ask the question "why not finish the old glamor, why do you need a new one?". I answer. In the old glamor there were many different shortcomings. Scattered shots, although well-processed, but they are alien intellectual property and they will not go far with them. The architecture was not designed for the possibility of localization. For this reason, the old "Glamor" can not be translated into English. There were limitations in the GUI. No full-screen mode, no scalable interface or images. In general, the minuses are very much and bring to mind the old game is difficult and long.

Fortunately, during the work on the BB, a few people joined the team. Now the team has us already 5. In addition to me it's a translator, a programmer, a writer and a designer. Now we can already say that we will draw two projects in parallel. The most pleasant thing for me personally is that "Glamor" will be developed by an experienced programmer and I do not have to waste my time on this. I will continue to deal with the concept, events, graphics, in general, content. But this time also with the support of other people.

Another question that interests many - "You promised that glamor will be free!". Perhaps some will be surprised, but the promise is in force. The game will be free to play. Well, for subscribers patreona will have their buns and enhanced functionality.

In a series of the following posts, I will reveal some details of the new game.

PS: And yes, on the frame the main character)

Glamor2.jpg At once I can calm you, Big Brother remains a priority project, and it will not suffer in any way. Everything will develop the same way, with the same quality and in the planned time. While "Glamor" is in the development stage version 0.1. I do not call time.

So, what is the new "Glamor"?
First of all, it's a sandbox. A full simulation of the behavior of other characters, where the player's participation is not necessary. Everything should live its own life by itself. In this game there will be storylines like quest chains, but all of them are not mandatory and all doable. You do not get to screw up something, so you have to replay ... And now I'll explain why. In this game there will be no save. At all. More precisely, all the progress will be stored on the server. A game, although designed for one person, will require a permanent Internet connection. This will allow you to quickly make changes to the balance, dialogs, events and so on. A similar system was in the BB, but here all the data will be on the server side. And yes, "Glamor" is not BB. Another concept and the game itself is completely different.

What is the similarity and difference with the old "Glamor"? Setting will be slightly different. I will also write about it separately. The game completely goes to a quality full-screen pre-renderer 3d graphics. The level is the same as in BB. However, if in the first "Glamor" you saw characters in the form of circles with names, in the new everything is different. You will see them already in the location in the place where they are busy with something and exactly in the clothes in which they are now. This moment is completely different from BB. There, all situations and clothes are limited to locations and shooting galleries, there is also a separate location, separate characters and objects, but everything will be assembled into one complete high-quality picture.

P.S .: On this frame, Julia, if that)

Glamor3.jpg
Seting. History is in many respects similar to the first "Glamor", but there are nuances) GG still moves from the province to the capital (we will not call the country or city) to the elder sister, who already lives there and tries to do something after school. Yulka finds one mysterious college, where they promise a very high-quality education, a modern hostel and all this is completely free! She immediately calls to her GG, since only one place is free and that Yulka got it because of her connections, you know with whom ... So, GG moves, but not to Yulka's apartment (as in the first "Glamor"), but In the dorm room, where he will live with his sister. However, they will study in different shifts and in different classes.

In the corps where the HG lives, apart from her and Julia, there will be 6 other girls from the class. The guys will live in another building. All the details will eventually open, of course. The educational process will differ from the old "Glamor". There will not be a heap of useless objects and lessons that you just had to flip through. There will be a gym, cheerleading, swimming pool and much of what was before.

Plot. In many respects it will remain the same, but for you it does not mean much. In 0.8 the plot never got, although it was written a long time ago. There will be an adaptation to the new concept of one saving, so that you do not miss anything, but in general you will find an interesting story that can be developed and supplemented.
Glamor4.jpg
Now about the features of the game. First of all, a permanent online, as I already mentioned. In addition to automatic updates and fresh content, it also guarantees complete protection against cheats. All data is stored on the server and the client is just the shell that receives this data.

Characters. This time I abandoned the idea of random persons. On the contrary, each character will be qualitatively worked out and have its own history, its character. This will require a lot of work, but now there is a writer who will do it. In the game in the future will appear familiar to all Masha, Petya, Sema. Perhaps, one of the teachers like Anna Petrovna, we'll see. Director will be different, less vile, but no less perverted)

In the future, we plan on an in-game chat with other players via the GG laptop. Approximately as it was with Margot, only this time it will be possible to communicate with living people. In addition, the plans have an auction, where players can buy and sell some items that you can create yourself. Yes, the game will craft objects with different properties (including random ones) and several professions, as well as many different skills. These features will only be available to patron subscribers.

Clothes are planned in sets. Those. You can not wear any jeans with any T-shirt. But there will be a few sets and I hope that in the future the assortment will expand. But there are no shooting galleries like in BB. Everyone in their clothes.

Also, there will be mini-games in the game, maybe in the future with other players. This time the game is made by an experienced programmer and many of the difficulties that I have encountered on my way can now be solved.
Glamor5.jpg
Well, about the most important thing. "Glamor" is first and foremost an adult game. Sex, piquant situations, various perversions and other joys will be in excess. Earlier before, it did not really come with a few exceptions, but now the whole strength of 3D graphics on our side can be created and shown any situation for which previously it was not possible to find footage on the Internet.

Yes, "Glamor" can also be called a kind of "dating simulator". There is a special emphasis on this. The fact that GG - a girl, implies a large amount of lesbian content, but only they will not be limited, of course. The list of planned fetishes, so to speak, I will publish, but in general the concept of the first "Glamor" will be preserved.

Do not ask "when?". Development has been going on for a long time, but this time it's serious, it's not a "hobby" for a long time, as it was in the first version. First and foremost, quality is important for us, and hurry, if only to quickly open the purse, no one will. Only by creating a unique, interesting and high-quality product can you expect to succeed. This is what we are aiming for. "Glamor" should become something new in the world of adult games.

Last edited:

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
So, BB is a bust. The models are just the same as BB. Some other dude might spend his time programming it, but unless he has a separate rendering farm it is obviously going to dig into that availability.

Also
guarantees complete protection against cheats
No sure why he thinks that is a feature for something that is essentially a SP game.

Not sure what a "GG" and "HG" is either.

Eitherway, it sounds a lot more fleshed out than the trainwreck BB is becoming.

May 7, 2017
I wonder why is DS is bothering to make this game if it's going to be free? Is he/she doing it to divert some of the attention and anticipation from BB releases? And why bother make the save function online and have chat capabilities?

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
"Glamor will be free!"
In this game there will be no save. At all. More precisely, all the progress will be stored on the server.
This will allow you to quickly make changes to the balance, dialogs, events and so on.
In the future, we plan on an in-game chat with other players via the GG laptop. Approximately as it was with Margot, only this time it will be possible to communicate with living people.
In-game currency coming soon. :rolleyes:x'D

My name is Dark Silver. I was working in game development for over 10 years. For the last 10 years I was working in a major gamedev company.
it also guarantees complete protection against cheats
Go home you're drunk.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes