• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bsheep922

May 8, 2017
Hi... Can anyone please upload a SAVE file after unlocking all opportunities? I tried manyanytimes but cant unlock the weed and send to camp. Pls...

diss

Apr 8, 2017
Lisa is winning but she was on calendar in April - that i don't like voting pool's - ask for opinion and pressure form gamer may have negative impact for game...
I would like to see Olivia calendar... fortunately I don't have 40$ to spend on such nonsense pool...

Why DS don´t put Eric in this poll ? Many patrons would like to take Eric Calendar´s .
I wish to see expression on patrons faces if it will happen - btw it would be a funny farewell for Eric from DS side... at last he create our arch enemy...

Reactions: dickermax

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I'm mildly concerned that this is the first image of a new character and she's already wearing leather clothes, Eric might be the villain, but BDSM is the hidden boss.
Im pretty sure that Alice's friends mom, during a Talk with Max at the pool, she told us she work on the BDSM Business.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
I'm mildly concerned that this is the first image of a new character and she's already wearing leather clothes, Eric might be the villain, but BDSM is the hidden boss.
why is he keeping adding new characters still instead of extending content for existing people?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
why is he keeping adding new characters still instead of extending content for existing people?
So far he has done nothing but develop the already existing characters. After he's done with that he adds other stuff.

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, Kira and Alice's girl (forgot her name) are the only characters he has added... even that nudist girl (forgot her name too) was mentioned before making an appearance.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Hi im new here, i reach this site searching info about this game, this game makes me so sad, the mom's story even if you saved your sisters/aunt and if in the next updates you are able to kick out eric, your mom has been abused and used for months, and all the girls use the player just for money, clothes, weed or things i play this games to avoid the real world but this story is even worst. :( (but for some reason i cant stop playing it and reach for the time you can save your mom).

BTW is there a cheat or something to raise faster the ero massage skill?

Reactions: Paranoid_android

gabriel459

May 3, 2017
Hi im new here, i reach this site searching info about this game, this game makes me so sad, the mom's story even if you saved your sisters/aunt and if in the next updates you are able to kick out eric, your mom has been abused and used for months, and all the girls use the player just for money, clothes, weed or things i play this games to avoid the real world but this story is even worst. :( (but for some reason i cant stop playing it and reach for the time you can save your mom).

gabriel459

May 3, 2017

Try to visit discussion with topic " Mod " .

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes