Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
Did you use a program on the game files?
If you did, then you used the outdated one and you need to get rid of it and the game then unpack a new set and just play.

If not then go here for help with your problem and include all info about your computer.

i did not use anything on the game after installing it i just extracted it and ran the exe and no matter what res i try and run it in the picture is in the bottom right corner and i am only able to see 25% of the pic so i cant see the start /load/settings buttons

Nightwinter

Apr 21, 2018
I'm stucked in mentor opportunity, I have like 150 kiss ability but can't progress with lisa since there is no talk option.

"5. I think I have found help and it’s my aunt Kira! It’s a bit weird, but she’s definitely an expert. I would be happy anyone will to teach me anyway, and she’s perfect! Aunt Kira said we should talk it over in more intimate atmosphere. Like when she’s watching TV at night."

I kiss with her two times a week and still no opportunity update.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
i did not use anything on the game after installing it i just extracted it and ran the exe and no matter what res i try and run it in the picture is in the bottom right corner and i am only able to see 25% of the pic so i cant see the start /load/settings buttons
Maybe silly , but did you download the right version , mac or windows or linux

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stucked in mentor opportunity, I have like 150 kiss ability but can't progress with lisa since there is no talk option.

"5. I think I have found help and it’s my aunt Kira! It’s a bit weird, but she’s definitely an expert. I would be happy anyone will to teach me anyway, and she’s perfect! Aunt Kira said we should talk it over in more intimate atmosphere. Like when she’s watching TV at night."

I kiss with her two times a week and still no opportunity update.
Wrong thread for help please go here and ask for help.

Reactions: Nightwinter

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
i did the second movie with mom and alice is this the end of v13?
i also can have anal with lisa in the kitchen

oooh and 1 more question what i need to do to make mom take max to the doctor?
i took the pills that kira give him

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i did the second movie with mom and alice is this the end of v13?
i also can have anal with lisa in the kitchen

oooh and 1 more question what i need to do to make mom take max to the doctor?
i took the pills that kira give him
Wrong thread for help please go here and ask for help.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The off center image when opening the game is a quite an obstacle. I've tried surfing the thread and stumbled upon a method of using wine staging. But wine staging and/or terminal is beyond my feeble mind. Can someone explain why when I input
cat << EOF >> bb

#!/bin/sh

cd Downloads/games/0.13.9.007/BigBrother.exe

WINEDEBUG=-all ./Wine\ Staging.app/Contents/Resources/wine/bin/wine BigBrother.exe > /dev/null

EOF

chmod 755 bb

When i double check the bb, it opens terminal with this message
/Users/daniel/Downloads/games/0.13.0.007/bb: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'

/Users/daniel/Downloads/games/0.13.0.007/bb: line 2: `cd <path to BB>'

logout

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

[Process completed]

and the game is still off center
Your "bb" script has at least 1 error in it. My guess is it's this:

<path to BB> is not meant to be taken literally. It means 'the path to BB'. You're supposed to replace it with the actual path on your system.

As I said in the original post ,
<path to BB> is the full path to the directory that contains BigBrother.exe (or relative to your home directory).
But to make sure, attach your bb script.

Alternatively, edit the script and change it to this:

#!/bin/sh
cd "$( dirname $0 )"
WINEDEBUG=-all ./Wine\ Staging.app/Contents/Resources/wine/bin/wine BigBrother.exe > /dev/null

Mar 28, 2018
Your "bb" script has at least 1 error in it. My guess is it's this:

<path to BB> is not meant to be taken literally. It means 'the path to BB'. You're supposed to replace it with the actual path on your system.

As I said in the original post ,

But to make sure, attach your bb script.

Alternatively, edit the script and change it to this:

#!/bin/sh
cd "$( dirname $0 )"
I should've mentioned that this was my BB script.

Daniels-MacBook-Air:~ daniel$ /Users/daniel/Downloads/games/BB.007/bb ; exit;

/Users/daniel/Downloads/games/BB.007/bb: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'

/Users/daniel/Downloads/games/BB.007/bb: line 2: `cd <Downloads/games/BB/BigBrother.exe>'

logout

Saving session...

...completed.

[Process completed]

crispinsanders

Mar 19, 2018
Ran into another bug with lisa, the one where you're supposed to tell her you have a "special exercise" after dinner, I don't seem to get the option, I just get the option to do dishes and that's it despite having the conversation with kira.

anyone know a work around?

Couloume

Jan 21, 2018
Ran into another bug with lisa, the one where you're supposed to tell her you have a "special exercise" after dinner, I don't seem to get the option, I just get the option to do dishes and that's it despite having the conversation with kira.

anyone know a work around?
Is Lisa's mood at maximum ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I should've mentioned that this was my BB script.

Daniels-MacBook-Air:~ daniel$ /Users/daniel/Downloads/games/BB.007/bb ; exit;

/Users/daniel/Downloads/games/BB.007/bb: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'

/Users/daniel/Downloads/games/BB.007/bb: line 2: `cd <Downloads/games/BB/BigBrother.exe>'

logout

Saving session...

...completed.

[Process completed]
What are the contents of the script file? You can get this by
cat bb
or by opening it in TextEdit.

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Wait a sec.

Just realized that the tag for this thread is "On Hold" instead of "Completed" or "Abandoned".

...one day.

Mar 28, 2018
What are the contents of the script file? You can get this by
cat bb
or by opening it in TextEdit.
Okay, btw thanks for helping me out. I really appreicate it.

Opening BB with TextEdit

#!/bin/sh
cd <Downloads/games/BB/BigBrother.exe>

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
So DS claims BB can't be finished because of pateron.. what a joke. IDK what his first game was, but it's said it wasn't finished. I don't think he got bored of it, I think he reached his financial peak and realized the time was running out. Having sex with Anne seemed to be the "final boss" and the game had nothing to play for; sure there were many of fans that would have liked it to conclude, but it seems that doesn't warrant a conclusion. I can think of 3 methods for finishing the game that don't involve pateron or the security that it offers with online financial transactions. If I can be consparicy theory pessimistic over 9000 and assume the worst, the other characters were just fabricated evidence to lead other to believe there was to be an ending to the story..

Anyway.. I've always liked the idea of filling in the lacking scenes in some of the situations with community content, as well as actually provide some depth to the story in better, more fluent english, with community content. Something that can easily be done (as in the tools, not the content; obviously the latter takes time). When I first mentioned this some people mentioned stepping on DS's work. Who? Don't know who you're talking about. Plus, it's a community mod.

Wonder if people liked the idea of having a shared project to do something.

Mostly I've been interested in a community rendering effort for some time now. There is a application / P2P protocal named BT Sync I believe, and it doesn't use trackers. This should explain it:

A content base is established. The assets are distributed to all participating render-ers through this private channel. Some type of voting to pic the best artist(s) to keep the consistency of final product in sync, and having all the render-ers having the content base, all they need to is open .duf and render away, as all previous settings be pre selected.

Even if you say fuck big brother, I'd still like some feedback on the community rendering effort..

Reactions: Derover
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes