• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's dead.

Deader than the Dead Sea. Over. Finished. Kaput. A game no more. It is now where dead games go once they have died. It's time has past. The full time whistle has blown etc etc etc.
'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This game is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-GAME!!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So to avoid spam, I'll make this post the calendar post. It will have all the pics for calendar and it will be updated as new one's come.
Disclaimer: Calendar pics are a bonus for patron's, they do not represent any scene in the game.

February: - - -
View attachment 5554
March: - - -
View attachment 5557
April: - - -
View attachment 5555
May: - - -
View attachment 5556
June: - - -
View attachment 5558
July: - - -
View attachment 7946
August: - - -
View attachment 11600
September: - - -
View attachment 17241
October: - - -
View attachment 23922
November: - - -
View attachment 30749
December: - - -
View attachment 45265
January 2018: - - -
View attachment 53691
Note: Click to enlarge. Right click and open in a new tab for full resolution.
Note2: Click the "Here" to download all resolutions of the pic.

Huge thanks to the anon who provided these <3
Updated all of these with fresh links.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
soooooooooooooo,
any news ? how much will be "onhold" ?
Maybe forever, no word from him since he switched over to his on line game and he has lost over 1/3 of his patreons already and will lose even more when no update to BB comes out on the 2nd.

Reactions: rulzlol and groq

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Maybe forever, no word from him since he switched over to his on line game and he has lost over 1/3 of his patreons already and will lose even more when no update to BB comes out on the 2nd.
I guess he will also have lost a lot because the other game requires a permanennte internet connection which is a total NO GO for me I'm not going to any server that knows what I know where in Russia or I do that not even me other games from big companies like with the steam shit

and as they all call themselves and certainly not to such a server so stupid you can not be but I bet if that abolishes and the game has no on-line force more and the game one good story has (the pictures look so good) then a large part will come back

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
i can not get this to run when i hit the start exe the screen comes up but the graphics are only in the bottom corner of the screen .i have went to every display setting and all are the same .any idea on how to fix this please ?
anyone a little help please ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
anyone a little help please ?
Did you use a program on the game files?
If you did, then you used the outdated one and you need to get rid of it and the game then unpack a new set and just play.

If not then go here for help with your problem and include all info about your computer.

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
I guess he will also have lost a lot because the other game requires a permanennte internet connection which is a total NO GO for me I'm not going to any server that knows what I know where in Russia or I do that not even me other games from big companies like with the steam shit

and as they all call themselves and certainly not to such a server so stupid you can not be but I bet if that abolishes and the game has no on-line force more and the game one good story has (the pictures look so good) then a large part will come back
the internet conection its bad for that game , and to be honest i dont like glamour seems pretty weak.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ugh I can't save, 20 minutes into the game and now have to restart it.... fuck.
20 minutes is nothing, barely any time past at all... No seriously, you'll understand after you've played for a week's ingame time.

If you can't save, you're probably missing the Save folder. Create it, and name it Save.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ugh I can't save, 20 minutes into the game and now have to restart it.... fuck.
You can save if you unpack the game first before you play.

@Snugglepuff The game makes the save game folder the very first time you run the game if the game was unpacked first.

SkiddyBop

Apr 25, 2018
Is there a mod which improves the translation of this game? I just started and the enlish is riddled with typos, gramatical errors and so on.

Advice?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a mod which improves the translation of this game? I just started and the enlish is riddled with typos, gramatical errors and so on.

Advice?
Nope you get what we all got so have fun and enjoy it if you can.

SkiddyBop

Apr 25, 2018
It keeps giving me options for sexual encounters despite the fact that I havent put any work into that relationship yet (im right at the start). I have the Chancer mod installed, so that might explain it. Does anyone have an explanation?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It keeps giving me options for sexual encounters despite the fact that I havent put any work into that relationship yet (im right at the start). I have the Chancer mod installed, so that might explain it. Does anyone have an explanation?
You have a mod installed so go ask for help in the mod thread because this is not the help section for this game and the reg. help thread we only help with the vanilla game.

Nightwinter

Apr 21, 2018
20 minutes is nothing, barely any time past at all... No seriously, you'll understand after you've played for a week's ingame time.

If you can't save, you're probably missing the Save folder. Create it, and name it Save.
Yes, I tried it and it worked.

You can save if you unpack the game first before you play.

@Snugglepuff The game makes the save game folder the very first time you run the game if the game was unpacked first.
Was unpacked, missing save folder. thanks.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
Mar 28, 2018
The off center image when opening the game is a quite an obstacle. I've tried surfing the thread and stumbled upon a method of using wine staging. But wine staging and/or terminal is beyond my feeble mind. Can someone explain why when I input
cat << EOF >> bb

#!/bin/sh

cd Downloads/games/0.13.9.007/BigBrother.exe

WINEDEBUG=-all ./Wine\ Staging.app/Contents/Resources/wine/bin/wine BigBrother.exe > /dev/null

EOF

chmod 755 bb

When i double check the bb, it opens terminal with this message
/Users/daniel/Downloads/games/0.13.0.007/bb: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'

/Users/daniel/Downloads/games/0.13.0.007/bb: line 2: `cd <path to BB>'

logout

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

[Process completed]

and the game is still off center

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes