• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SRJ

May 2, 2017
Which means ? I'm having the same problem.
Alternatively referred to as the squiggly or twiddle, the tilde is a character ( ~ ) on keyboards below the escape or Esc key and on the same key as the back quote that resembles a squiggly line

Perhaps that key will remove the text for you. Alternatively,... just use the key to the left of the "1" key.

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Alternatively referred to as the squiggly or twiddle, the tilde is a character ( ~ ) on keyboards below the escape or Esc key and on the same key as the back quote that resembles a squiggly line

Perhaps that key will remove the text for you. Alternatively,... just use the key to the left of the "1" key.
Thanks Dude. I need to work my english.

Reactions: SRJ

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Different keyboards from different countries have different setups. Here the " ~ " is on the left side of the enter button :)

maxlaser

May 11, 2017
The new Lisa image does look like it is in the morning, and the way they are positioned doesn't look much like they're having sex. So I agree with the morning wood theory.

If they are indeed having sex there... Then this is a really lame way to pose them.

I also hope that the player will get more control over the other residents with time. Like choosing to fuck them in their sleep, jerk on their bodies\faces, drug them, ask for sex whenever... Just as much variation as possible with the events basically.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The new Lisa image does look like it is in the morning, and the way they are positioned doesn't look much like they're having sex. So I agree with the morning wood theory.
Yeah I agree. The position is too fuckign awkward for him to be fucking and his dick would have to be huge so just morning wood.

Bom dia. Tudo bem? :D I got several portuguese friends near my place. All of em (boys and girls) are football's addict. LOL.
Try to stay on topic, but yeah football is a thing that's way out of proportion here. I personally hate it so it's me vs the world.

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Is it me or is that quality degrading with every new render? Lacking details, contrast and shading mostly. Looks kinda flat compared to his earlier work.
I'm agree with you. I'm hopeful that DS will improve the quality.
Whenever I read his words : "I’ve found adult games recently and noticed quite low game quality. Fortunately, I can show you my skill". Well, sir : not everyone can be DeTomasso or Naama.

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
But if you post your opinion here it has ZERO meaning! It will change nothing! And I think the developer must accept that there are negatives about his product and if he tries to censor you can go to in this case Patreon and tell them what happened!
When i am in my car, coming home from the cinema, Quentin Tarantino is not usually in the back seat, this doesn't stop me ripping the movie to shreds with my friends ;)

SRJ

May 2, 2017
When i am in my car, coming home from the cinema, Quentin Tarantino is not usually in the back seat, this doesn't stop me ripping the movie to shreds with my friends ;)
Do you do it in his voice? Because you should,... because Quentin Tarantino movies should be ripped to shreds using his voice. Or Christopher Walken's. :)

Reactions: megacct

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
you know why i love Big Brother? because u CAN'T fuck all your family members and neighbours in 30 min tops. and it have actual gameplay.
Which is mainly because most of the content is gated by ridiculous grinding times. Waiting 1 week at a time to get one event that you might miss if you were not paying attention can extend the game time by quite a lot.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes