• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
it's kinda fun to read that people don't want to give money to the developer and yet complain about the game isn't as they want it to be or what DS needs to do. you guyz makes me giggle a lot. thx:closedeyesmile:

do you like my profile pic:tf:

I just posted something similar on a different game thread.
In other words, let the guy and his patrons direct the game.

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo and SRJ

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
If I was DS, rather than add DRM or other nasty shit,.. I'd make images showing things like Eric fucking Lisa and Alice at the same time, or a threesome with the mother and Kira... or even with Olivia..... and also maybe some room changes showing blood pools, and a dead character, even Max or a sister. Maybe throw in some scenes of mother with a sex toy. And absolutely not use any of them as part of the game. Make lots of fake variables that lead nowhere and then sit back and laugh at people bombard forums saying "how do I get this scene?" because people are so stupid, they will ignore people saying they are fake.
Eric fucking max dude

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
I kinda hate how you lose the Control perks after triggering Wallet, makes me wonder if progress will be only avaible on the friendly route. Assuming Eric leaves the scene, you should be able to take control of the situation.

D

Deleted member 22113

Finally played 0.4, thank you to who ever did the cracking and modding. I also gota say this game is a a total mess with zero direction. I dont think DS understands that people dont want to play for 8 hours just for the chance at one or two pictures worth of fap bait. I was really looking forward to this version and now i can honestly say that after almost a week of playing around .4 has thoroughly killed my mojo. The quality is just downright awful. Now that the game has moved beyond the point of being passable with the default daz poses he seriously needs to consider outsourcing the work to someone who has more than the minimum experience required. Hes got all that money might as well do something with it. That said, since its not ever going to be a decent incest game, I'd love this game if I was playing as eric seducing a family and the daughters friends and slamming all of max and alex's attempts to score right in their faces thats something id be willing to donate towards.

Dudomat

Apr 23, 2017
Does anyone knows how to hide the text in scenes? I'm asking since the apostrophe isn't working for me :(

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
it's kinda fun to read that people don't want to give money to the developer and yet complain about the game isn't as they want it to be or what DS needs to do. you guyz makes me giggle a lot. thx:closedeyesmile:

do you like my profile pic:tf:
Since the criticism happens here its merely a exchange of opinion and not a attempt to influence the developer. If he is inclined to appear here and read the statements - good for him.

Supporting a developer is a personal decision and i am sure almost everyone has their personal opinion why and when they support someone. The good thing about this forum is that people can actually exchange the whole spectrum of opinions and dont have to fear bans or censorship because they are not fan cheering for a certain game or developer.

Going public with a bare bone product via Patreon invites criticism and all kinds of opinions - thats the internet for you.

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Since the criticism happens here its merely a exchange of opinion and not a attempt to influence the developer. If he is inclined to appear here and read the statements - good for him.

Supporting a developer is a personal decision and i am sure almost everyone has their personal opinion why and when they support someone. The good thing about this forum is that people can actually exchange the whole spectrum of opinions and dont have to fear bans or censorship because they are not fan cheering for a certain game or developer.

Going public with a bare bone product via Patreon invites criticism and all kinds of opinions - thats the internet for you.
But if you post your opinion here it has ZERO meaning! It will change nothing! And I think the developer must accept that there are negatives about his product and if he tries to censor you can go to in this case Patreon and tell them what happened!

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
But if you post your opinion here it has ZERO meaning! It will change nothing! And I think the developer must accept that there are negatives about his product and if he tries to censor you can go to in this case Patreon and tell them what happened!
Criticism isnt just about directing it towards the developer. In here its a help for others who plan to or are already in the process of making their own game as well as for those who have no idea what the game is all about. Threads like these are a good input for people on the edge of pledging as the postings provide insight before spending money.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes