TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Kind of curious if the Achievements could lock parts of the game. if you need certain achievements to continue on with that line.
No. He's been clear if you want to play offline you can, but if you go online you can get these achievements that will help in the playthrough and/or future playthroughs. Either way he said you'd have to be logged to get them but once you get them they are available offline so that means it's stored on the user side so that means it can be unlocked by modders / crackers.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@TCMS off topic here, but I want to ask why otter as profile pic? sorry for off topic.
I'll allow it, but any more discussion on this topic (i.e if you have more questions or anything) just pm me. Otters are cool. I loved otters when I was a kid because I saw 2 on an aquarium and a year or so ago I started to see otter memes and so the love for the otters came back :)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe achievements will have bonus pics (wishful thinking)
Again I doubt it, he mentioned bonuses that help the playthrough the first time he talked about it. so... that's my bet

May 7, 2017
Weren't the achievements bonuses along the lines of increased money income from webcams or increased rate of relationship growth with npc's (mom, sisters, etc.)? Nothing major in my opinion. since Ikaruga's mod already does that and more :)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Weren't the achievements bonuses along the lines of increased money income from webcams or increased rate of relationship growth with npc's (mom, sisters, etc.)? Nothing major in my opinion. since Ikaruga's mod already does that and more :)
yes they were.

also @LazyPanda I saw what you did :p

Reactions: LazyPanda

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
I have a question about the image files. I show over 600 files but I cna't find anything to view them with. I tried IRFANVIEW and all I get is an error stating that it can't read the file header, empty/damaged file or file not found. But the file was downloaded to my pc. Any suggestions?

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
I have a question about the image files. I show over 600 files but I cna't find anything to view them with. I tried IRFANVIEW and all I get is an error stating that it can't read the file header, empty/damaged file or file not found. But the file was downloaded to my pc. Any suggestions?
The files are encrypted. On the first post there's a link for the CG pack.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
New pic thanks to anon who didn't want to be identified.

Improved swimsuits:
15175944267066526710.jpg

Also added to :
Just going to create a comment to have all the pics of the next update coming (like I did with the other version) so people don't keep asking for images that are already posted. As times progresses more people and more pics will be added.
//--//

Images (click to enlarge):
View attachment 4346 View attachment 4393 View attachment 4601

All credit for these pics go to @Andarilho & @L5K .

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Did anyone know what the 40$+ Patreons get? I mean what juicy extra 'HARDCORE' scenes!

Last edited:

SRJ

May 2, 2017
I am guessing thats from a "befriending olivia and/or alex" route rather than convincing your sister to forget about alex, or part of you befriending Olivia yourself. If you don't want him there, its totally avoidable already,.... its just an alternative route for those that want to do something different,... and I am totally happy with that.

Reactions: Kaparzo

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I am guessing thats from a "befriending olivia and/or alex" route rather than convincing your sister to forget about alex, or part of you befriending Olivia yourself. If you don't want him there, its totally avoidable already,.... its just an alternative route for those that want to do something different,... and I am totally happy with that.
That was a joke. Obviously the guy there is the guy the sister is after, and people need to remind themselves that the point of that quest line is to get the sis with a guy she wants to date, and in return you get Olivia. Or if you want the sister you can... but you won't get olivia, instead what you get is the sister being your gf.

I imagine these 2 paths are the main focus on the next update along with a new path, further development on the overall story and finally small developments to some events.

And seriously I hate the picky people who complain about everything and anything but I need to say this, I just hope it isn't boring. This last update was nothing short of boring. Too much grind for too little content... From the pics and what I imagine this update will bring I'm seeing more linear, not grinding story coming... It's a bet like zen. There needs to be balance between a bit of grind and progression. Too much progress and people will finish the update quickly and be bored, too much grind and people will get annoyed.

And from a 2-3 sentence thought I ended up here... Poh-ta-to

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Btw any and all pledgers to Dark Silver please pm me.

blubbat0r

Donor
May 8, 2017
While the game designer and general gamer in me is like "Yay, choices... branching. Nice."

... the smut consumer in me goes:

Reactions: SuzanneS

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
i think that the beauty of the game is that you will eventually got to choose what path you want to follow.. and with each update he try to satisfy a fetish or another

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes