Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
There is a new preview up. Seem to be new swimsuits. Anyone have access? And a new Poll

Last edited:

maxlaser

May 11, 2017
I don't mind posting it but I'd need to change my username first. Since idk how to change it then I'll describe it for now...

It's basically Alice and Anna swimming in the pool (the same pov and pose as they swim in the weekend) only this time topless!

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
I don't mind posting it but I'd need to change my username first. Since idk how to change it then I'll describe it for now...

It's basically Alice and Anna swimming in the pool (the same pov and pose as they swim in the weekend) only this time topless!

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017

Omg, yeah, we need that asap. :heartcoveredeyes: Interesting development. But don't post it, if you have the same username on the other site.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

With 4 posts and 1 like, it is wiser to delete account and create new one.

Reactions: expoexpo

The Dream Keeper

May 14, 2017
Here is the newest update:

Achievements poll

As you may know, I was planning to add achievements system in 0.5. They will be bound to your account (e-mail and password you enter at the game start-up) and the information about them will be stored on the server. I haven't started on this system yet and I want to know what you'd prefer to see in 0.5: achievements or new content with, say, mom.

Choice 1: Achievements
Choice 2: New events with mom
Not sure why you'd want achievements, but to each their own.

Reactions: Kaparzo

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Kind of curious if the Achievements could lock parts of the game. if you need certain achievements to continue on with that line.

goddlike

Aug 5, 2016
Idk if I'm thinking this right, but would achievements just involve a ton of shitty grinding like "oh look you helped Lisa with her homework 69 times, hurr hurr, here's a shitty badge with a mildly witty title."?

The Dream Keeper

May 14, 2017
Another thing to think about is if we try to use Ikarumod with the game after this achievement system is implemented will it disable achievements? I know if you cheat in non-adult games it does this. Not sure if this could happen, but just wondering.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes