• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Volrath

Aug 24, 2016
I think my biggest problem with the game, isn't how little you get to interact with things, as much as how little you get to see. Very early the camera idea is setup, but you can't even view them yourself to see what everyone is doing. When things are happening behind locked doors you have no options, no content.

If going along with Erich meant that your family got more corrupt, and you got to see more, and they were more open and even more accepting of doing things with you it would work. But right now your options are, fantasy and cuck.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
Can't show you, but I can describe it to you.
Aunt catches Max naked and Lisa topless. Probably in the morning.

I'm sure someone will post the image.

Reactions: Andarilho

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Just going to create a comment to have all the pics of the next update coming (like I did with the other version) so people don't keep asking for images that are already posted. As times progresses more people and more pics will be added.
//--//

Images (click to enlarge):
View attachment 4346 View attachment 4393

All credit for these pics go to @Andarilho & @L5K .
Added the latest pic

Last edited:

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
In terms of gameplay & graphics this game is top notch, My only issue is lack of content in terms of scenes. I'd love to see

- More Eric/Kira scenes (Maybe Pool & Bathroom scenes), Seeing the same living room scene get tedious
- A masturbate option, During some spy scenes there's an option to crack one off (Have it be tied to the stealth perk) and if you get caught then you get punished by mom (Except Kira)
- See what goes on behind closed doors
- Have the BDSM photoshoot be repeatable (Kira is just there)

And of course sex scenes involving Max

Don't get me wrong this isn't me bitching (Just some things I'd like to see in future updates) I know this is early days yet.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I am new to these threads (a week maybe?), and new to this game.
I didn't get into it for the incest.
But for the graphics and some reading on how difficult it is.
I do not like point and click games which will just give you what you want.
I am not a huge fan of lots of grinding, but I do like that you have to work for what you want.

My only complaint about this game, and most others on Patreon, is they take forever for small updates.

I have sent and gotten a few messages on here. Mostly stupid questions. Thanx all to those who have actually answered and didn't make me feel like a fool.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes