Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I don't know either, as it is not part of the save. A few times I had the problem, but after blog action, clicked I won't look and it started working. It could be that you're save isn't far enough in the game for the action to happen. If you get the candy part, it doesn't work. If you can upload the save, maybe I can help.
My save is complete with all content of v0.7. Yes I've had the candy for extra event after nightclub on sa morning, I think thats normal, because it's part of the game. But I have seen this a lot of times, so maybe it can be removed (via game editor ?). But anyway, here is my save:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Yes, I have now also switched to Mod 11, but there is still a picture missing in the mod text in line 1628:
liza.beg@40@I want ... need to do something with you!
Behind the second @, there should be the name of the picture, maybe it's m-tb-1 or similar

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Yes, I have now also switched to Mod 11, but there is still a picture missing in the mod text in line 1628:
liza.beg@40@I want ... need to do something with you!
Behind the second @, there should be the name of the picture, maybe it's m-tb-1 or similar

No, sometimes the same image is used during conversations.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Thanks, yes you'r right, that the same image might be used during conversation, but this is the first line of a new room/conversation (Sa/So at 23:00 Max room), normally homework on mo-fr, or lisa reading on sa/so, but now it's start of the new mod action liza.beg. How should the program know, which first picture ? Or I'm totally wrong ? I get there a white screen.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
another suggestion... cheatmenu... how about changing the order... the ones, which will be used during gaming at the first notations (like shopping, changing hours, experimental)... the persons will be cheated (if ever) only once in the beginning... yes, i know it is easily done for oneself... but since you are updating the mod, maybe it will be easier for all coming from the top...

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Thanks, yes you'r right, that the same image might be used during conversation, but this is the first line of a new room/conversation (Sa/So at 23:00 Max room), normally homework on mo-fr, or lisa reading on sa/so, but now it's start of the new mod action liza.beg. How should the program know, which first picture ? Or I'm totally wrong ? I get there a white screen.

Forgot the images for Lisa reading. Will be in images 3 in the OP

Chancer

May 13, 2017
My save is complete with all content of v0.7. Yes I've had the candy for extra event after nightclub on sa morning, I think thats normal, because it's part of the game. But I have seen this a lot of times, so maybe it can be removed (via game editor ?). But anyway, here is my save:

Check line 2052 as it should start with *kow>6&random.social.2=0&07.afa.5c!
& 2053 *kow>6&random.social.2=0&07.afa.5d!
If there's numbers at the beginning, delete them, as it was a problem before.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry, but there are no numbers at the beginning of both lines (2052, 2053, they just begin as you described.
Or do you mean the 07 which is in front of several lines, first is in line 2049 (07.afa.4@25@You're not fooling anyone, your lie detector is showing, and then from 2101 to 2185 ?
I think, that cannot be my problem, because the same mod text work with your save, but not with mine. And in save-editor under NPC tab both saves show same entry:
20 blog z-door-night alisa.newblog Alisa.Room True
21 blog z-door-night blog.sex.0 Alisa.Room True

Chancer

May 13, 2017
If having problems with Alice tv scenes, there's mod.11a in the OP, with changes that work better. It comes after the persuasion scene.

Reactions: 9della
U

User_10739

Olivia
Sun 16:00 - They just tell me to go away
Tues & Thurs 11:00 - Not there either day

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
there is still a minor glitch inside the mod... olivia has "check flags" activated inside cheatmenu but no flags will be shown since there are noones...
maybe she needs no flags... for having both (olivia and lisa) as gf it is possible to choose olivia-path and after some time cheat with kira and let her do the mentor-stuff so it looks that in this way both pathes are playable... no need for "editing a save"

Chancer

May 13, 2017
there is still a minor glitch inside the mod... olivia has "check flags" activated inside cheatmenu but no flags will be shown since there are noones...
maybe she needs no flags... for having both (olivia and lisa) as gf it is possible to choose olivia-path and after some time cheat with kira and let her do the mentor-stuff so it looks that in this way both pathes are playable... no need for "editing a save"

It had one that didn't work right, so it was removed. Just change line 774 to
#cheatmenu.olivia.flags^ Check Flags and it will disappear.
The save editing adds a few things not available in the game.

Bounty1

Aug 14, 2017
Where do I put the save? Because it won't show up when I try loading it after putting it in the ''Save'' folder.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
There's some new fan art that looks amazing, when do u plan on adding them to the latest version of the mod?
Also love the mod and the extended playability it gives to the game with new scenes etc.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes