Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
U

User_10739

tired.jpg

To which Max replies "Yes, I would like to move past this dead end..."

U

User_10739

I don't understand that, as it is part of the game, not any modding done. What day and time?
It is a flag issue, for Mom 9/9 is the game breaking no more massages or anything else for you flag. I set it to 8/9 and it went back to normal. Since I am using multiple mods, dia files & additional images god only knows how it went out of whack, but I'm sorted now. Here is what it is supposed to be:
tired-yes.jpg

U

User_10739

Had missing images from blog event mod. Starts off "Let me hold you to tease the client"

Last edited by a moderator:

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Me too for the blog event but I didn't use the save41 included with the mod, so it's the reason perhaps...

Pothos

May 8, 2017
Had missing images from blog event mod. Starts off "Let me hold you to tease the client"
Me too for the blog event but I didn't use the save41 included with the mod, so it's the reason perhaps...
I just realized why it worked without adding the Mono.Security.dll file in the zip, the files were added using the save file editor. Long story short, you have to use the save file, I might be wrong but I know the image tools app updates that file for custom images, without it the seed file will not have the images.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry, but there are more pictures which are missing in the mod 10: p-blog-30, line 1185, p-blog-32, line 1191, and p-blog-31, line1194

Reactions: SK80

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
No problem at all. But I've a question.
I have the images, using your mod.txt (version 10), and your save 41. If I use this, I get the additional event with alice after leg massage. But transferring every point ( variables, NPC's location, art and actions) with save-edititor to my save, I didn't get this event (all the others are there). I've checked it several times, i cannot find the reason.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
No problem at all. But I've a question.
I have the images, using your mod.txt (version 10), and your save 41. If I use this, I get the additional event with alice after leg massage. But transferring every point ( variables, NPC's location, art and actions) with save-edititor to my save, I didn't get this event (all the others are there). I've checked it several times, i cannot find the reason.

I don't know either, as it is not part of the save. A few times I had the problem, but after blog action, clicked I won't look and it started working. It could be that you're save isn't far enough in the game for the action to happen. If you get the candy part, it doesn't work. If you can upload the save, maybe I can help.

Last edited:

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
this may be a silly qeustion but will the mods work with new start save, since you very kindly give us a save on the OP

Chancer

May 13, 2017
this may be a silly qeustion but will the mods work with new start save, since you very kindly give us a save on the OP

Not all the add ins will work with other saves, as some actions were added to that save.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes