• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
can.momhj = Can Anne give you Handjob
momas = The amount of times you have given your mother a Massage
momtalk.momas = Talking to her about a Massage
dcd.momas = Decided to give massage

I know 1, 2 and 3 are correct

4 tho im thinking DCD = Decided
Tnx! Is there a list explaining all the flags?

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Tnx! Is there a list explaining all the flags?
At this current moment,

not really, Though you can check out here There isn't alot to go off of at the moment.

DragonWrath and Myself are tackling making a new updated game walkthrough for 7.0.003/7.0.004

Reactions: Hybris

Thjis

May 19, 2017
For only one mom sleep, add # at beginning of line 1049. Mom will sleep in undies only.

I added some items that are not in the game, so they can be added to another save through the editor.
I need a clearification, do I need to merge the save with another? I have tried putting it in the save folder renaming, and replacing an old one it is not visible. From your response I am taking it is not actually a game save.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I need a clearification, do I need to merge the save with another? I have tried putting it in the save folder renaming, and replacing an old one it is not visible. From your response I am taking it is not actually a game save.
What I did to make it work...

Go to save folder.
Look through all files called saveXX.save (where XX is whatever increasing numeric value).
Find the largest number (i.e. save24.save would be 24).
Rename downloaded save30.save to save[XX + 1].save (i.e. name it save25.save for my example).
Move newly named save file to save folder.
Run game.
Load game named "TEST 3".

and you are good to go.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
For only one mom sleep, add # at beginning of line 1049. Mom will sleep in undies only.

I added some items that are not in the game, so they can be added to another save through the editor.
Thx, I've tried with all your files (save, images, mod) and yes it works great. But I've not got this to work with one of my saves. I have changed it with save editor, kept some of my variables (if higher), changed location of NPCs as in your save, but I do not know how to change something in third tab (changes) of editor. Is it necessary?
b.t.w. is your savefile at LisaGf route or of Olivia-route ? I love your work, but I don't like to start everything from the beginning, so you may have other saves, which work in same way ?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Thx, I've tried with all your files (save, images, mod) and yes it works great. But I've not got this to work with one of my saves. I have changed it with save editor, kept some of my variables (if higher), changed location of NPCs as in your save, but I do not know how to change something in third tab (changes) of editor. Is it necessary?
b.t.w. is your savefile at LisaGf route or of Olivia-route ? I love your work, but I don't like to start everything from the beginning, so you may have other saves, which work in same way ?

I don't use the changes tab, the save was someone elses, so don't know which route.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
How do I use this mod? It does not see the save included. Do I need to start a new game with it or will my current save work with it?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
How do I use this mod? It does not see the save included. Do I need to start a new game with it or will my current save work with it?

If it's mod.7, the save and images are in the OP. It will work with any save, minus some of the extras.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
You do not need to start a new game gor mofs. I just imported mu old saves. I hav had issues eith save 30, but dont really neecd if. Just wanted to see if it is a bra ch i dont have

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've checked once again your mod with the new scenes and NPGs changed location, and yes, now it works (have done some mistakes by transferring it to one of my saves) Great work !
Only one remark: at some new scenes (e.g. olivia at pool), are wrong emo-pictures at bottom (olivia talks, but mom emo is shown). Is it possible to change that ? How ?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I've checked once again your mod with the new scenes and NPGs changed location, and yes, now it works (have done some mistakes by transferring it to one of my saves) Great work !
Only one remark: at some new scenes (e.g. olivia at pool), are wrong emo-pictures at bottom (olivia talks, but mom emo is shown). Is it possible to change that ? How ?

The emo can be changed by 0-159 after first@
example oli.skips.2@75@
Changed to oli.skips.2@146@
That should do it.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
:pThere's some new stuff added, emo's corrected and new images in OP.:closedtongue:

Last edited:
Reactions: NeWCuLTKiNG

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry, I've tried your changed new mod version, and I cannot join mom doing yoga. With the last version it was possible, at changed time/place, not in original 07:00h yoga, but now you rechanged the yoga back to 07:00 and its not possible to join. I've tried to find out with save-editor, but I cannot see a difference. Any help ?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Sorry, I've tried your changed new mod version, and I cannot join mom doing yoga. With the last version it was possible, at changed time/place, not in original 07:00h yoga, but now you rechanged the yoga back to 07:00 and its not possible to join. I've tried to find out with save-editor, but I cannot see a difference. Any help ?

:cryingface:Don't know what happened, the save lost yoga, now should work at 14:00.:cool:

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
O.k., I have added the yoga to my save, and yes, now it works. I'm testing your mod.txt, and I've seen, you have done a lot of new text, scenes etc. Great work ! During the scene with Alice in bathroom at 00:00 (alisa.bath.fun.suck.6@27@e-as-6@), there is a white screen. I believe that should be alisa.bath.fun.suck.6@27@e-as-5@, because that img exists, or do you have a special e-as-6 ?

And in addition, I have not yet checked all, what you have changed, but it's not more possible to catch Mom at bathroom in the morning. I'll try to find, what's wrong

Last edited:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
O.k., I have added the yoga to my save, and yes, now it works. I'm testing your mod.txt, and I've seen, you have done a lot of new text, scenes etc. Great work ! During the scene with Alice in bathroom at 00:00 (alisa.bath.fun.suck.6@27@e-as-6@), there is a white screen. I believe that should be alisa.bath.fun.suck.6@27@e-as-5@, because that img exists, or do you have a special e-as-6 ?

Yes, that was a mistake.:firstimekiss:

Chancer

May 13, 2017

And in addition, I have not yet checked all, what you have changed, but it's not more possible to catch Mom at bathroom in the morning. I'll try to find, what's wrong

To get mom in bathroom, you need to go mod.txt to change lines 1366, 1583, & 1589 and change time to lock.

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
To get mom in bathroom, you need to go mod.txt to change lines 1366, 1583, & 1589 and change time to lock.
I've don that, and yes it works. By doing this i've learned also to melp myself (sometimes :eek:penedeyewink:). So i've seen that on Sa 16:00, when Olivia is at the pool, Not right now. prdouces a white screen. Because there is nothing else at that time I changed line 1446 from: leave!lock^Not right now. to leave!time^Not right now.
... and in addition, at places, where new choices are beside the original one, I've changed the code to a different color to make it easier, to see, which is the new one.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes