Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Thank you Chancer in is nice to see Mom and Alice sleep nude every night instead of only with Eric and Kate. One glitch many of the mods have ended up in yours too. When using cheat menu for shopping it returns to room instead of back to shopping, so if you buy more than one item you end up having to open cheat for each one. Some of the other cheats in many menu do the same as I find them I will list them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
New mod.4 has more items in cheat menu working correctly. It is in the first post.

Kalif66

Donor
Apr 15, 2017
It's a very good works .. thanks.
I could suggest ..
When Ann is in the bath and Max visits ...
Max could ask his mother for help !!
( mom.bath.knock.me.enter.in.need^ Mom, i want to see you nude again, like last time )

Chancer

May 13, 2017
It's a very good works .. thanks.
I could suggest ..
When Ann is in the bath and Max visits ...
Max could ask his mother for help !!
( mom.bath.knock.me.enter.in.need^ Mom, i want to see you nude again, like last time )

The lighting would be incorrect, as help for shower is morning, bath is at night.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
So I installed those mod and started a new game but each time I peep or try to persuade despite being at max I fail is this normal?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
A suggestion I would to make is to add a option to if possible either jump to 0600 in the morning or force you to wake up at that time regardless of when you go to bed.
Because quite a few events happen at that time it makes since to make it easy to get to regardless of your late night activities.

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

NeWCuLTKiNG

Jun 8, 2017
So far your mod still working on 7.0 update. One thing I noticed since last version when you offer Alice candy on the couch you lose the option to give her more at the end of the massage.

corey619

Jul 23, 2017
hi i am new to all this and this might be a stupid question but i have installed the mod but am not sure how to use it and help for the noob would be great.
thanks

corey619

Jul 23, 2017
hi i am new to all this and this might be a stupid question but i have installed the mod but am not sure how to use it and help for the noob would be great.
thanks
alright after face rolling the keyboard (tick i learnt from mmo's) i have managed to find out what i need to get everything working alright :eazyHype:

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
thanks
The only tricky part is if you mess with flags too much. I cheat mainly with money items and mood since I do not have eric that option is usless to me.

I also changed moms night scene to her and Kira nude. I am trying to add a Mom Kira sex scene also.

Pothos

May 8, 2017
thanks
Open the mod.txt file in your base directory, find the bottom of the cheat menu (line 326 if using Chancer mod), directly under Experimental Cheats add these two lines:

hour=7&cheatmenu!add_hour_-1^ Set time to 6
hour=8&cheatmenu!add_hour_-2^ Set time to 6

Restart game and now if you do not wake up at 6 you will under the cheat menu be able to set the time to 6am.

Reactions: Hybris

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Auto-Yoga would be nice to add as a convenience measure though I'm not 100% sure if that even possible after looking at the code.

On forcing nude punishments after poking around in a save game editor if you set pun = 1 and first.newpun = 1 that goes ahead and allows you to do nude punishments at breakfast time via the cheat menu, not sure but it would seem like that is closer to the intention of the mod.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes