Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Should be mom bent backwards on Max's thing.
The images I get are mom holding her leg and stood up, Also decrypted all the images files from OP and there is no image that looks like "Should be mom bent backwards on Max's thing"

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
I just check the Image files again with the decrypted tool and Images: m-mm-5, p-kiran-13, p-kiran-14, p-yoga-10, p-yoga-11, p-yoga-12 and p-yoga-13 won't decrypted they maybe corrupted.

P.S
Thank You for all your hardwork :)

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hi Chancer...
Thank you for your jobs, I write you because somethings images are damage

That list:
m-mm-5
p-kiran-13
p-kiran-14
p-yoga-10
p-yoga-11
p-yoga-12
p-yoga-13

P.D: I don't speak english, pardon me for bad english

There are new images in images3 in the OP. Hopefully they work correctly this time.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Same on my side. Re-download everything, re-install all, and the pics are still not working. Will try it by myself to encrypt the pictures and place them into the game. Will be nice if you can also upload the 3 other not working pictures of images3.zip: m-mm-5.jpg, p-kiran-13.jpg, p-kiran-14.jpg.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Same on my side. Re-download everything, re-install all, and the pics are still not working. Will try it by myself to encrypt the pictures and place them into the game. Will be nice if you can also upload the 3 other not working pictures of images3.zip: m-mm-5.jpg, p-kiran-13.jpg, p-kiran-14.jpg.

Here they are. m-mm-5.png p-kiran-13.png p-kiran-14.png

Reactions: 9della

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Thx a lot. I have DL the pictures, changed to 1920x1080 px, encrypt them, put them into game, and voila, everything is working fine now. Only one small mistake: In line 1373: mom.film.28@62@m-mm-6@Mmmmmmm Max, you always give me soooooo much.... There is no m-mm-6 in the mod, I changed it to m-mm-5.
You have much more experience than me, so I only can guess, what might be the problem with the pics, that not work: Size, or encrypting without Seed file (didn't work for me, encrypt with Seed file works)

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Thx a lot. I have DL the pictures, changed to 1920x1080 px, encrypt them, put them into game, and voila, everything is working fine now. Only one small mistake: In line 1373: mom.film.28@62@m-mm-6@Mmmmmmm Max, you always give me soooooo much.... There is no m-mm-6 in the mod, I changed it to m-mm-5.
You have much more experience than me, so I only can guess, what might be the problem with the pics, that not work: Size, or encrypting without Seed file (didn't work for me, encrypt with Seed file works)

I can't figure out the why either, done same as others that worked.

Laczaa

May 23, 2017
Which program encrypt them? Because its not working for me .

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah like most of the other people said the images don't really display in-game.

You'll get dialogue which miakes you think something is happening but the characters will just be standing there or have an image from original game that isn't actually what is going on according to what is being said on screen.

(oh and the option to tell mom to spank in front of Kira at breakfast freezes game for me I don't know if that is an actual glitch or what)

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Yeah like most of the other people said the images don't really display in-game.

You'll get dialogue which miakes you think something is happening but the characters will just be standing there or have an image from original game that isn't actually what is going on according to what is being said on screen.

(oh and the option to tell mom to spank in front of Kira at breakfast freezes game for me I don't know if that is an actual glitch or what)

What kind of image and talking are you talking about?

And where does breakfast punishment freeze at?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes