Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
What event are they in?
In Ann room at 2am, and also had one with kira after Ann told you she wont let you sleep in her room. Maybe I do not have all the pics. The seduction mod is also stuck with me at stage 1 with Ann

Last edited:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
In Ann room at 2am, and also had one with kira after Ann told you she wont let you sleep in her room. Maybe I do not have all the pics. The seduction mod is also stuck with me at stage 1 with Ann
If you are playing the seduction mod, you need to download the images from

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
hi Chancer
First, thank's for your job :)

and now my issue... In a new game Ikaruga mod part: i don'have items in> cheat menu> chopping.
just item and back and nothing else, background is ok whit mother and sisters.

I'll try Ikaruga mod only too see if i 've the same problem, but is there a difference between Ikaruga 's mod and this part of your mod ?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
hi Chancer
First, thank's for your job :)

and now my issue... In a new game Ikaruga mod part: i don'have items in> cheat menu> chopping.
just item and back and nothing else, background is ok whit mother and sisters.

I'll try Ikaruga mod only too see if i 've the same problem, but is there a difference between Ikaruga 's mod and this part of your mod ?
The shopping is for express delivery, after buying things online. Otherwise it is always empty, and will rename it in a later mod to express delivery.

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
New Mod.23.txt, with Mod23 Images at
Forgot that private punishment blow jobs back, a bit different.
I see this line from your Mod v23;
05.mpun.2e@15@forced-ann-sux.anim.15@Urrrrgh, you're the best...
05.mpun.2f^ <i>continue</i>
I looked from the v23 image zip file, there is no folder containing this animation images. Have I missed the folder from your other zip?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I see this line from your Mod v23;

I looked from the v23 image zip file, there is no folder containing this animation images. Have I missed the folder from your other zip?
Ooops, forgot to add the folders for two animated scenes! Will be adding new Mod soon and Images soon. Here they are, just put them in the images file as is.

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
The shopping is for express delivery, after buying things online. Otherwise it is always empty, and will rename it in a later mod to express delivery.
So I'can cheat dress and swimsuit before the second week ? I saw these item in text file.

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, nice work, very nice work actually.

But i got one problem. I started the game with no cheats or mods or anything and i got till day 10,all good. i decided to put your mods.
so, the cheat menu was the same as ikaruga and some events were happening without having to trigger them (sex with lisa, olivia skipping class to have sex and i think one more event but cant remember now) and all that before day 20-25. I tried to read through the thread but i didn't came across with similar issues so i assume i screwed up?
Do you have any ideas as to where i screwed up?
I copied the dll to the right location, i copied the images (all from the oldest to newest, one by one folder) and i placed the mod.txt to the same folder as the game .exe

Any ideas?

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
Hey, nice work, very nice work actually.

But i got one problem. I started the game with no cheats or mods or anything and i got till day 10,all good. i decided to put your mods.
so, the cheat menu was the same as ikaruga and some events were happening without having to trigger them (sex with lisa, olivia skipping class to have sex and i think one more event but cant remember now) and all that before day 20-25. I tried to read through the thread but i didn't came across with similar issues so i assume i screwed up?
What you got werent errors or bugs, it is an added scene. Chancer included few plan changing variables on the mod.txt, the plan changing variables will trigger some scenes base on certain day and certain hour. Plan changing is a way to deviate from default variables, thus, will also mean triggering some scenes which may have not available on original story line. Such as, olivia skipping class for Max' monster or doing sexy yoga with mom.

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
If they appear online shop in clothing, buy them and go to shopping and click on them for express delivery.
If I can buy them, there is no need to cheat them........ well, I just want to cheat to avoid farming money again in beginning to buy these items before Eric.

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
If I can buy them, there is no need to cheat them........ well, I just want to cheat to avoid farming money again in beginning to buy these items before Eric.
Well, you can cheat to have items without buying them and already in your inventory since the beginning. Though some items cant be used if you havent reached the required stage, but they already yours. I tried to mess with the mod, and by setting the item to -5 (minus five) it will be yours without payment. I tried this on chocolate, sim card, camera, pills and playboy mag. If those items are can be owned, then other items are possible too. The syntax is based on Ikaruga mod, "!set_item.choco_-5^". This will give you choco in your inventory, but can only be used at the exact stage.

I cant guarantee it will work on you, but for me it works. I have the camera for Lisa photo, without spending $500 on online shop.

Edit
If you already have the camera for photo session, as soon as the scene is triggered, there will be no waiting time to buy camera. The scene will progress as if you bought it, unless it needs the photo light.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes