Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
If I can buy them, there is no need to cheat them........ well, I just want to cheat to avoid farming money again in beginning to buy these items before Eric.
This only makes the delivery instantly, instead of waiting for delivery man.

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017
What you got werent errors or bugs, it is an added scene. Chancer included few plan changing variables on the mod.txt, the plan changing variables will trigger some scenes base on certain day and certain hour. Plan changing is a way to deviate from default variables, thus, will also mean triggering some scenes which may have not available on original story line. Such as, olivia skipping class for Max' monster or doing sexy yoga with mom.
ok but why would Olivia appear for mc dick before he even met her?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Hey, nice work, very nice work actually.

But i got one problem. I started the game with no cheats or mods or anything and i got till day 10,all good. i decided to put your mods.
so, the cheat menu was the same as ikaruga and some events were happening without having to trigger them (sex with lisa, olivia skipping class to have sex and i think one more event but cant remember now) and all that before day 20-25. I tried to read through the thread but i didn't came across with similar issues so i assume i screwed up?
Do you have any ideas as to where i screwed up?
I copied the dll to the right location, i copied the images (all from the oldest to newest, one by one folder) and i placed the mod.txt to the same folder as the game .exe

Any ideas?
yes it does that,but you always have the option not to do it if you dont want

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
ok but why would Olivia appear for mc dick before he even met her?
Because, Chancer had successfully made Lisa and Olivia willingly to skip their classes, very naughty. Not to mention making mom leaving her office at 14.00 hrs, no wonder she got fired later on.

This is how Chancer make Olivia change her default schedule;
change.olivia.plan.dia@60@ These are the new plans, syntax is as follow
day=2&oli.skips.0^13 skips 0 e-oli-talk-1 true
It reads, On every Tuesday at 13.00 hrs. No need to attend your math class Olivia, better to meet Max in his room instead. This persuasive suggestion from Chancer is so strong, it make Olivia come to Max without even thinking. No dating, no dinner, no meeting and not even small talk will be necessary. Looks like Olivia enjoy it too.

Reactions: AlexanderGr

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017
Because, Chancer had successfully made Lisa and Olivia willingly to skip their classes, very naughty. Not to mention making mom leaving her office at 14.00 hrs, no wonder she got fired later on.

This is how Chancer make Olivia change her default schedule;

It reads, On every Tuesday at 13.00 hrs. No need to attend your math class Olivia, better to meet Max in his room instead. This persuasive suggestion from Chancer is so strong, it make Olivia come to Max without even thinking. No dating, no dinner, no meeting and not even small talk will be necessary. Looks like Olivia enjoy it too.
hahahahah!!! okay, nice one! :p

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
This only makes the delivery instantly, instead of waiting for delivery man.
I understand that much now :)
Well, there not a mod to give me just enough money to buy the item ? or I 'll request a save game just before buying stuff in the right topic :) don't want to grind again all the beginning.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I understand that much now :)
Well, there not a mod to give me just enough money to buy the item ? or I 'll request a save game just before buying stuff in the right topic :) don't want to grind again all the beginning.
You can use the cheat menu for extra money, it gives $10.000 at a time. If you want it, I can decrease the amount of money it gives, to any amount.

Reactions: Thierry29

ZoolooS

Nov 20, 2017
There will be alot of changes in my next mod, so they don't show up so early in the game. I'm still working bugs out of it.
Thanks for your mod, but please add ALL pics from all other mods which you use in yours. I tried your mod with no other changes of the game, but few scenes with white screens in there. Or it's just bug in mod. I don't know, because not played with all of this mods. For example, scene with mom in the bathroom (at morning), scene with Alice in bathroom (one of with sex), scenes from shopping mod, etc.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Thanks for your mod, but please add ALL pics from all other mods which you use in yours. I tried your mod with no other changes of the game, but few scenes with white screens in there. Or it's just bug in mod. I don't know, because not played with all of this mods. For example, scene with mom in the bathroom (at morning), scene with Alice in bathroom (one of with sex), scenes from shopping mod, etc.
I'm working to get it so all pictures are included, without having to download nearly a thousand images. Some are duplicated and it's long tedious work changing them.

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
You can use the cheat menu for extra money, it gives $10.000 at a time. If you want it, I can decrease the amount of money it gives, to any amount.
No need to change, $10.000 is good for me.
Let say that Max win a local lotery :) ( that can be a sugestion, a line in cheat menu, win local lotery, lol)
thank's Chancer and Gembultz

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
sorry im quite new with the modding information for this game,is it possible to apply all mods available in one go? such as diamond,seduction,ikarumod,gailin,chancer and Lisa‘s Photo-Session & more V0.7 mods? or is this the combination for all of the mods available atm?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
sorry im quite new with the modding information for this game,is it possible to apply all mods available in one go? such as diamond,seduction,ikarumod,gailin,chancer and Lisa‘s Photo-Session & more V0.7 mods? or is this the combination for all of the mods available atm?
Mine has about all of them. Might be some new stuff out, that I missed otherwise they're included.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
Mine has about all of them. Might be some new stuff out, that I missed otherwise they're included.
thank you for replying, i noticed that the seduction mod included here is the 0.24 version, is it possible to update to the latest one which is 0.31?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
All you have to do is delete the seduction mod in this mod and replace it with the updated version in mod.

Same goes with other stuff like shopping adventure(although put updated shopping adventure last for some reason updated version won't trigger if it is placed before seduction mod)

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
All you have to do is delete the seduction mod in this mod and replace it with the updated version in mod.

Same goes with other stuff like shopping adventure(although put updated shopping adventure last for some reason updated version won't trigger if it is placed before seduction mod)
do you mean just by copying the script in the updated mod file and ovewrite it in chancer's mod file?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes