Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nonorip

Nov 6, 2017
Hi all & thank Chancer for this great work.

One short but complicated question here :

Is there a way to play with your mod (and all the stuff provided by it) without cheating and being able to rediscover this game from scratch and enjoy all addon along playing without breaking the game ?
(i mean, i load your save17.save as i must do but every things are already won : we are billionnaire / no eric / every char are nude /etc... , there is no point to play for me, it just feel like a god mod to see all scene etc...).

Or, in some other words : i am playing vanilla v10 and enjoy it yet (i am around the half of the game i think) so Should i begin again with your mod and profit a more enjoyable game with those addons, new pics, event, etc... without touching cheat menu from the laptop or i should finish the vanilla game first ?

ty.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hi all & thank Chancer for this great work.

One short but complicated question here :

Is there a way to play with your mod (and all the stuff provided by it) without cheating and being able to rediscover this game from scratch and enjoy all addon along playing without breaking the game ?
(i mean, i load your save17.save as i must do but every things are already won : we are billionnaire / no eric / every char are nude /etc... , there is no point to play for me, it just feel like a god mod to see all scene etc...).

Or, in some other words : i am playing vanilla v10 and enjoy it yet (i am around the half of the game i think) so Should i begin again with your mod and profit a more enjoyable game with those addons, new pics, event, etc... without touching cheat menu from the laptop or i should finish the vanilla game first ?

ty.
You can do it either way. I am trying to improve a few items, but no luck so far. There will be a few events that may not appear, but most will. You don't have to use the cheats in any version, it's only an option.

Reactions: SFK

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
There appears to be a few problems with your version of Diamond's Mod, In the original you can ask mom to do breakfast in just the apron but in yours you can't. Also the yoga sex scene can't be found

Chancer

May 13, 2017
There appears to be a few problems with your version of Diamond's Mod, In the original you can ask mom to do breakfast in just the apron but in yours you can't. Also the yoga sex scene can't be found
In v.10 the diamond mod doesn't work. The yoga sex scene is mine and I'm having problems with a few in this version. I'm trying to figure it all out.

Reactions: Hybris

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
In v.10 the diamond mod doesn't work. The yoga sex scene is mine and I'm having problems with a few in this version. I'm trying to figure it all out.
I have managed to adapt Diamond dll to original 0.10 dll, so far there is no error (short test) and no frozen scene. Including your Yoga scene and other scenes, also the ability to initiate short anim and reading image file. Only hot breakfast with ann still unable to execute (not caused by error from diamond but only to my limited knowledge), it is basically Diamond dll code.

Your Yoga Scene
Capture_3.jpg
As you see on upper left, game version is 0.10, and your scene can be triggered. Completely loaded without any frozen scene, or missing image.

All credits goes to the original developer.

Last edited:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I have managed to adapt Diamond dll to original 0.10 dll, so far there is no error (short test) and no frozen scene. Including your Yoga scene and other scenes, also the ability to initiate short anim and reading image file. Only hot breakfast with ann still unable to execute (not caused by error from diamond but only to my limited knowledge), it is basically Diamond dll code.

Your Yoga Scene
View attachment 38155
As you see on upper left, game version is 0.10, and your scene can be triggered. Completely loaded without any frozen scene, or missing image.

All credits goes to the original developer.
I have had the same results, can't figure out what we're missing.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Just wanted to mention that it seems like the alternate nighttime peeking scenes with Alice and Mom sleeping naked default to the normal underwear peek scene. Beyond that once again Chancer you've clearly put a massive amount of work into the mod.

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
Does anyone have a save file from the point where you can say to Ann that you want to sleep in her bed?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes