Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
since there are now many many doubles inside the fan-art-pictures for this mod I suggest to do a nice cleanup and use only one pic for the mod... most of alice, lisa and ann-pics are doubles (bathroom-scenes, movie-scenes and so on)

DarthDeke

Jun 4, 2017
Well, I found the code for the scene of "Sibling Fun" but I can't find the images that go with this code. Images "sibling-fun-X (1-17). Can anyone help here? This looks like a really hot scene

DarthDeke

Jun 4, 2017
There are about 5-6 images missing after the Alice "smokin' hot sex scene out by thee pool?? The ones that are there are am-smo-pun 1-37; what is missing are 38-42!!

Last edited:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
There are about 5-6 images missing after the Alice "smokin' hot sex scene out by thee pool?? The ones that are there are am-smo-pun 1-37; what is missing are 38-42!!
Those missing are in Images21 at

kal74

Oct 4, 2017
one time I use mod I don't know if its ur mod
it have the cheat to make ann horny in any time.
if not ur mod can u tell who made it pls. thx

Chancer

May 13, 2017
one time I use mod I don't know if its ur mod
it have the cheat to make ann horny in any time.
if not ur mod can u tell who made it pls. thx
The Seduction mod is the one with the horny cheat.

PHS

Oct 14, 2017
Love the mod, also is it just me or the use sleeping pill option doesn't work with this mod?

PHS

Oct 14, 2017
It should, I haven't tried a save with it yet.
Edit: Sorry for the inconvenience, it works with the sleeping pill to call Olivia. But it needs a few extra days (around 3/4 days after its arrival) to make the option available

Thanks

danhchobigo

May 5, 2017
Oh, well. I have problem with white screen in the extra scenes with Mom, like morning shower. I have downloaded all images in folder and unzip in game. How to sholve it?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Oh, well. I have problem with white screen in the extra scenes with Mom, like morning shower. I have downloaded all images in folder and unzip in game. How to sholve it?
Chancer is a combination mod. Chancer combines all the current mods for Big Brother into one plus adds some additional content of its own. This means you must download all the image packs from all the mods that Chancer supports (you don't need the Mod.txt file from any of the supported mods aside from the one that comes with Chancer). This is why so many players are experiencing blank or white image screens.

Alternatively, you can download my combination image pack that includes everything:

This works for all versions of Big Brother and includes all images for Chancer and its supported mods through version 21. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Chancer is a combination mod. Chancer combines all the current mods for Big Brother into one plus adds some additional content of its own. This means you must download all the image packs from all the mods that Chancer supports (you don't need the Mods.txt file from any of the supported mods aside from the one that comes with Chancer). This is why so many players are experiencing blank or white image screens.

Alternatively, you can download my combination image pack that includes everything:

This works for all versions of Big Brother and includes all images for Chancer and its supported mods through version 21. Enjoy!
Thanks for putting everything together.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes