Mod Unity Big Brother: Translation for this game and How-to

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

macioni

Dec 28, 2017
Here the PORTUGUESE translation for 0.12. Hi macioni!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I started doing a manual translation into Brazilian Portuguese as well. but I'll take a while, when I'm done I'll send it to you, too. Thank you one more time! :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:

Saluti dal Brasile ai nostri amici italiani!!! (by Google translate) :extremelyhappy:

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
To the administrators:
I've added the complete PORTUGUESE 0.12 translation (in collaboration with user: macioni) as attach file at message #136.
If you notify in the first page all portugese people may use it.

Reactions: GC

kowkat

Jul 10, 2017
Check if the files 001.dat and 002.dat are changed to the original ones, these white screens do not appear either.
in the German version, "white screens" do not appear.
I installed additional photos from Mod Chancer and it's OK.
I have the impression that 002.dat in the Polish version is modified.
Sorry for my English.

LordVader

Nov 21, 2017
in the German version, "white screens" do not appear.
I installed additional photos from Mod Chancer and it's OK.
I have the impression that 002.dat in the Polish version is modified.
Sorry for my English.
I corrected - this translation is based on files from the first page, not on the original ones from releas. Please, check if the "white pages" problem still exists.

GC

Jul 31, 2017
I've translated the 0.12 in italian. Is there someone that can tell me if the new version simply add the new dialoges appended to the older. In this case the new translation will be faster. I'm revisioning all the 20959 dialoges translated with Google translation toolkit with a professional dictionary. I'm at the Middle or the revision and i've found 5433 refuses. When i finish May be the new version will be release and if the older dialoges will be the same, the work will be minimized.
Try a tool called "Beyond Compare". It can help you identify the difference line by line. Then you can just use the translated lines to overwrite the new lines in 0.12.

If you are using Google Translate, it will use color to indicate which parts are reviewed, which parts are new.

Hope this info helps. :)

GC

Jul 31, 2017
To the administrators:
I've added the complete PORTUGUESE 0.12 translation (in collaboration with user: macioni) as attach file at message #136.
If you notify in the first page all portugese people may use it.
Copied and updated. :)

Reddead

Apr 26, 2017
Who did the german translation? I can't stand it! I didn't even make it through the intro, it's so bad.
Is it possible to help? But I think you have to start from scratch with the German translation. (It's really really bad!)

Reactions: Drussler

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Try a tool called "Beyond Compare". It can help you identify the difference line by line. Then you can just use the translated lines to overwrite the new lines in 0.12.

If you are using Google Translate, it will use color to indicate which parts are reviewed, which parts are new.

Hope this info helps. :)
Thanks for the info.
We only hope that the new version will be compatible with the 0.12 ...
A small idea: You could not do a thread specifically dedicated to the Patreon events with BB, DMD and similar to get news on this?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
the best they could have done, almost all the translations, more than anything the Spanish, the truth is some geniuses. Hopefully translate the game My New Llife, I'll love them with that, some barbarian geniuses

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote