Mod Unity Big Brother: Translation for this game and How-to

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
It happened the same with me, I already translated, could you please merge to me? Pleasee!!
Use this guide:
- Go to Google Sheet
- Choose New file (the red circle at the bottom right with the PLUS icon on a red background)
- Choose FILE > IMPORT
- Choose LOAD and select file 0.12 ... LEFT.TXT
- As import options choose:
Import position: INSERT ...
Separator: AUTO
Convert text in numbers / date: NO
- Now you have done FILE > IMPORT again
- Choose LOAD and select file 0.12 ... EN.TXT (the language file of your language)
- As import options choose:
Import position: INSERT ...
Separator: AUTO
Convert text in numbers / date: NO
- Now you have TWO worksheets (look down) 0.12 ... LEFT and 0.12 ... EN
- Click on the 0.12 ... EN sheet
- Click on the box that appears first in the upper left corner above column 1 and before the row with A, B, C... to select ALL the content
- Make CRTL and C to copy
- Click on the 0.12 ... LEFT sheet and bring it to the K column (the first available since the writings of 0.12 ... LEFT occupy many columns)
- Select the whole column by clicking on the word K
- Make CTRL and V to paste
- Check that there are all the lines (for version 0.12 are 20969). It takes time to wait ...
- Click on the box that appears first in the upper left corner above column 1 and before the row with A, B, C... to select ALL the content
- Make CRTL and C to copy
- Create a new text file on the desktop (right mouse on the desktop > New > Text file)
- Open it with NOTEPAD
- Make CTRL and V to paste
- Import from Google Sheet automatically adds " to some lines that need to be deleted
- In NOTEPAD you REPLACE. In the FROM box, put "and in the TO box, do not put anything.
- Save the file with SAVE AS and the name you want but by choosing UNICODE as CODING.

Now you can upload this merged file to BBImageTools_v0.3.1.1.exe for creating the 0002.DAT file

IMPORTANT NOTE: Don't use " in your translation file.

Reactions: macioni

macioni

Dec 28, 2017
Thanks, I did exactly as you explained but in the game it's all without feeling, with the dialagos out of place, everything desynchronized ... I think I could not ... :':)'(
My English sucks, I think I did not understand at the end, see how it was in the images ...
If I sent you my translated EN file, would you please not mix it for me?

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Thanks, I did exactly as you explained but in the game it's all without feeling, with the dialagos out of place, everything desynchronized ... I think I could not ... :':)'(
My English sucks, I think I did not understand at the end, see how it was in the images ...
If I sent you my translated EN file, would you please not mix it for me?
Ok,if the translation is the file attached to tour precedentemente post, i can use it. If no, attached only the translation file (EN). I'll reply with the 0002.dat ready to use.

macioni

Dec 28, 2017
Ok,if the translation is the file attached to tour precedentemente post, i can use it. If no, attached only the translation file (EN). I'll reply with the 0002.dat ready to use.
I have the translated EN file, I used the Google Translator Toolkit, I believe it is all right, although it is translated into Portuguese from Portugal it is almost the same. in the future learning I want to make the corrections of the Portuguese of Brazil, but finally. if you can merge to me I am sending the translated EN file already. Thank you very much!
I'm attaching the EN file here. Thank you again!

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
I have the translated EN file, I used the Google Translator Toolkit, I believe it is all right, although it is translated into Portuguese from Portugal it is almost the same. in the future learning I want to make the corrections of the Portuguese of Brazil, but finally. if you can merge to me I am sending the translated EN file already. Thank you very much!
I'm attaching the EN file here. Thank you again!
The problem was that your translation contained signs ". If there are these signs, they are interpreted as one sentence between two signs ". So your translation did not have all the 20969 lines but much less. I do not know Portuguese and I have no idea if everything is ok now. If you send me the translation of the 0001 file, I can put a complete translation for all the Portuguese.
Muitos saudações da Itália (by Google translate ;-)

Reactions: misterlocran

LordVader

Nov 21, 2017
I made a translation into Polish. Unfortunately I hardly know English at all. I use Google translator. Archive also includes an excel sheet with 3 columns. The first is the original part of the left, the second is English and the third is Polish. It's in case someone wants to have fun in improving :)

Reactions: Galahad

macioni

Dec 28, 2017
The problem was that your translation contained signs ". If there are these signs, they are interpreted as one sentence between two signs ". So your translation did not have all the 20969 lines but much less. I do not know Portuguese and I have no idea if everything is ok now. If you send me the translation of the 0001 file, I can put a complete translation for all the Portuguese.
Muitos saudações da Itália (by Google translate ;-)
Oh, I get it, I'll send the first file to you. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! You saved me .... Greetings from Brazil ... :D:D:D

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Oh, I get it, I'll send the first file to you. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! You saved me .... Greetings from Brazil ... :D:D:D
Ok, but not before than this weekend. By the way i've now noticed that in your 0002_EN the new line code (\n) is coded as (\ n). I'll fix this in this weekend. And by the way 2: just for the precision: this language file is Portuguase or Brazilian. I say this because I'll make the translation available to everyone but to do this I need to know exactly what language is...

macioni

Dec 28, 2017
Ok, but not before than this weekend. By the way i've now noticed that in your 0002_EN the new line code (\n) is coded as (\ n). I'll fix this in this weekend. And by the way 2: just for the precision: this language file is Portuguase or Brazilian. I say this because I'll make the translation available to everyone but to do this I need to know exactly what language is...
Okay, I'll wait... :) The language is portuguese of Portugal, because the portuguese of Brazil unfortunately does not have in the Google Translation Toolkit .. But of the to understand well also .. Thanks again! I'll be anxiously waiting for you to finish this weekend.. :D

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I made a translation into Polish. Unfortunately I hardly know English at all. I use Google translator. Archive also includes an excel sheet with 3 columns. The first is the original part of the left, the second is English and the third is Polish. It's in case someone wants to have fun in improving :)
Which Version?

kowkat

Jul 10, 2017
After installing the Polish version, I sometimes have a white screen as if .img files were missing. Where can you get them from?
sorry for my English.

LordVader

Nov 21, 2017
After installing the Polish version, I sometimes have a white screen as if .img files were missing. Where can you get them from?
sorry for my English.
Check if the files 001.dat and 002.dat are changed to the original ones, these white screens do not appear either.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote