Mod Unity Big Brother: Translation for this game and How-to

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MadPog

Feb 23, 2018
Hello
do not the translations work for version 0.13?

I downloaded the files for German down on the first page, unpack the 2 files 0001.dat & 0002.dat and insert it into the data folder where ONLY the file 0003.dat exits and still the menu stays in English. ..

What am I doing wrong ?
same problem for me

mlkjhgfdsq

Feb 6, 2018
i'm strating to help with the french translation. tell me what part are you working for not doing the same. i'm actualy on the "alisatalk".

Je commence à aider pour la trad en francais. dit moi sur quel partie tu boss pour pas faire deux fois le meme truc. j'ai commencer avec le .txt "alisatalk".

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
same problem for me
In version 0.13 the files containing the dialogs have changed. In the 0.12 (and previous), in the DATA folder, there were the 0001.dat, 0002.dat and 0003.dat files. Now, in version 0.13 there are 21 .txt files and only the 0003.dat file (which contains the names of supporters patreon). The 0001.dat and 0002.dat files in version 0.13 no longer works.

MadPog

Feb 23, 2018
In version 0.13 the files containing the dialogs have changed. In the 0.12 (and previous), in the DATA folder, there were the 0001.dat, 0002.dat and 0003.dat files. Now, in version 0.13 there are 21 .txt files and only the 0003.dat file (which contains the names of supporters patreon). The 0001.dat and 0002.dat files in version 0.13 no longer works.
So , can i do something?

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
So , can i do something?
First: in which language do you need the translation? Second: if you are able to make the corrections that the automatic translation involves (line jumps or, worse, unification of lines in one), then I can create the 21 files for you. After making the transposition it is necessary to verify that all the 23238 lines of text are aligned between English and translated language. As long as there is only one more or less line and the whole translation will not work. Take a look at my posts #185, #225 and #228. In the post #225 there is a file File013ENNOTAGS.txt that contains all the rows of the 21 files. You translate it into the Google Translate Toolkit and, most importantly, after you check to sample where there are empty lines or grouped lines. Then I can create the 21 separate files. Unfortunately, misaligned lines always happen. In the last Italian translation there were hundreds of them.

MadPog

Feb 23, 2018
it's hard to learn Romanian language is harder than English and French :)))

Well I made the 21 files in the roamana language I do not need to delete any space from them and what you wrote with 07.abc.2 @ 114 @ Ah.

but it's ok let's see I'm gonna try to do I do not know if I can try advice
Salut , did you do it?

rolmac

May 28, 2017
i'm strating to help with the french translation. tell me what part are you working for not doing the same. i'm actualy on the "alisatalk".

Je commence à aider pour la trad en francais. dit moi sur quel partie tu boss pour pas faire deux fois le meme truc. j'ai commencer avec le .txt "alisatalk".
I translate the mode
Lisa's Photo-Session & More
in fr which I almost finished, after I would certainly start another text file of the game, but I would come to say the one here

mlkjhgfdsq

Feb 6, 2018
I have finish the "alisatalk". Probably some spelling, typing mistake. maybe bad translation sometime (my bad english :D). but it's make the job.

J'ai fini "alisatalk". surrement des faute d'orthographe ou erreur de frappe. également des tarduction a peut pret (mon mauvaise anglais :D) mais ca fait le taff.

mlkjhgfdsq

Feb 6, 2018
Sev'rance, i find some issue with your translate. when wy buy some item (laptop) the delivery man come the next day but we don't have the item in inventory. and he come again the next day still without item in inventory. maybe an issue with "notebook" "line" or "other". (test with solar cream)

Sev'rance, j'ai trouver un bug avec ta traduction. quand on achete un item (ordi) le livreur vien le lendemain mais on a pas l'objet dasn l'inventaire. et il revient le jour d'apres, toujours sans l'item dans l'inventaire. peut être un problème dans "notebook" "line" ou "other". (tester avec la crême solaire). je chercherai plus demain.

Reactions: Sev'rance

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Here is the "Lisa's Photo-Session & More v0.17" mode fully translated into French

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here the Italian translation of the "Untolded Stories v0.07 for BB 0.13" mod. Overwrite the original with this Mod.txt file in the folder where BigBrother.exe is located.
The fantastic mod "Untolded Stories" is located here:

rolmac

May 28, 2017
j ais commencé a traduire le mod untoled stories v0.07 en français

I started to translate mod untolded stories v0.07 into French

Sev'rance

Jan 31, 2018
Sev'rance, i find some issue with your translate. when wy buy some item (laptop) the delivery man come the next day but we don't have the item in inventory. and he come again the next day still without item in inventory. maybe an issue with "notebook" "line" or "other". (test with solar cream)

Sev'rance, j'ai trouver un bug avec ta traduction. quand on achete un item (ordi) le livreur vien le lendemain mais on a pas l'objet dasn l'inventaire. et il revient le jour d'apres, toujours sans l'item dans l'inventaire. peut être un problème dans "notebook" "line" ou "other". (tester avec la crême solaire). je chercherai plus demain.
Thanks, i find the problem, i fix it and reposte it, i mistakenly translated lines of code from the other file

Merci, j'ai trouvé le problême,je le corrige et le repost, j'ai traduit par erreur des lignes de code du fichier other

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
j ais commencé a traduire le mod untoled stories v0.07 en français

I started to translate mod untolded stories v0.07 into French
Since you are translating "Untolded Stories" remember to correct the original 8920 line. In fact, the complete closing html tag is missing. The line is like this:
"leave!time!set_usmod1_29^<i>continue</i" while, of course, must end with "</i>".
Best wishes for a good job!

Reactions: rolmac

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Since you are translating "Untolded Stories" remember to correct the original 8920 line. In fact, the complete closing html tag is missing. The line is like this:
"leave!time!set_usmod1_29^<i>continue</i" while, of course, must end with "</i>".
Best wishes for a good job!
thank you for the report, I made the correction

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote