Mod Unity Big Brother: Translation for this game and How-to

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
i have a problem with italian translation v013.7 what can i make? i cant talk with lisa
View attachment 71719
It's one of the mistakes I've solved because the translation has added an additional character that blocks the choices. This afternoon I put the second version of the translation online. Let me know immediately if the error will be resolved. In case it is not solved send the saved file so I can see where to find the problem.

Reactions: wally228

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the second version of the Italian translation of BB 0.13.007. For all Italian users: if you find errors or serious omissions, please attach the saving of the game immediately before the error so that I can solve it quickly.

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Here is the current translation into German.
We are not done yet, about 50%
and yes there are still many grammatical mistakes!

Hier ist die Aktuelle Übersetzung ins Deutsche.
Wir sind noch nicht fertig, ca 50%
und ja es gibt noch viele grammatik fehler!

johnny76

Oct 10, 2017
Here is the second version of the Italian translation of BB 0.13.007. For all Italian users: if you find errors or serious omissions, please attach the saving of the game immediately before the error so that I can solve it quickly.
How work the translation? I put on BB folder? Thanks

johnny76

Oct 10, 2017
How work the translation? I put on BB folder? Thanks

HellBoy1

Jan 13, 2018
Here is the current translation into German.
We are not done yet, about 50%
and yes there are still many grammatical mistakes!

Hier ist die Aktuelle Übersetzung ins Deutsche.
Wir sind noch nicht fertig, ca 50%
und ja es gibt noch viele grammatik fehler!
Das sind meine Übersetzten Daten

Reactions: MrJoZocker

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello
do not the translations work for version 0.13?

I downloaded the files for German down on the first page, unpack the 2 files 0001.dat & 0002.dat and insert it into the data folder where ONLY the file 0003.dat exits and still the menu stays in English. ..

What am I doing wrong ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote