Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

ice9823

Apr 4, 2018
Okay...i thought that might have been the case. (just tried it once and still got up at 8am even thought i slept at midnight (but sister was masturbating,maybe that affected it..gonna try again.) (already at day 260 and still didn't get "dating with Lisa" part, just Anal in kitchen and Lisa/Kira in bedroom, but this doesn't require a reply)

Yup it's good, sleeping at different timeframe does change the wake up time. it's no wonder i could never fine the "yoga" session...Now i just need to know if "white screen" during sex scenes is normal gameplay or not?
i had the same problem.
1.Download the Image Tools from below link

2. Learn how to use Image Tools using the readme provided.

3. Decrypt all the .IMG files from the seduction mod. You will get .jpeg versions of the same.

4. Copy all the .jpegs that you got and paste them in your main Images folder i.e where your BigBrother.exe is located.

5. Delete all .IMG files from that folder if you have copied it before.

Now you should be able to view all the missin images.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Guys iam new to all this modding....
So please can anyone giude me through the process of installing a new mod in the existing game?
Also I am not able to get some of the images in the game even though I downloaded them all
It just goes white when I trigger a scene...
So please can anyone help me...
Where to store all the images specifically and what to do with the existing mod...
It would be a little better If u can explain it in simple language as though Iam not as used to some of the terms u guys use....
Thanks a lot though for this game and the mods!!!
To install the game you need the images from post #1579, They are jpg files, as the img files from Seduction OP do not work in this version. They go in the Images folder, where BigBrother.exe is located. The Mod.txt goes in with BigBrother.exe.

Cassiustan

Oct 17, 2017
Replace the img files as v0.13 uses jpg instead.
Sry for the late reply, so I download the main file, cover over only the mod file into Big brother main folder, then i copy over all the new image.jpg files from the link that you linked in your reply?

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
I need a help. I just started chapter 3 How to proceed with stage 40.The hint tells me that Max has to fuck harder Kate but there is no other option except bj, fuck her ass and fuck her pussy after pleasure Alice

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Sry for the late reply, so I download the main file, cover over only the mod file into Big brother main folder, then i copy over all the new image.jpg files from the link that you linked in your reply?
Yes, that should do it, until I have time to do a new AssemblyC-Sharp. There maybe a lot of white screens until then.

Reactions: Cassiustan

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
So nobody will give me a hint
I need a help. I just started chapter 3 How to proceed with stage 40.The hint tells me that Max has to fuck harder Kate but there is no other option except bj, fuck her ass and fuck her pussy after pleasure Alice

andrew smurf

May 2, 2018
I finished the mod and want to remove it so I can go back to playing my old saves with just the Ikaru mod. But I cant get rid of the seduction mod. Even if I delete the mod.txt its still there in all my games. Do I have to do a reinstall of the whole game just to get rid of it?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I finished the mod and want to remove it so I can go back to playing my old saves with just the Ikaru mod. But I cant get rid of the seduction mod. Even if I delete the mod.txt its still there in all my games. Do I have to do a reinstall of the whole game just to get rid of it?
Did you continue to the next day, of any save? The save file it uses to continue, has whatever was in it. Going to next day should remove it.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes