Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I'm having trouble with images not showing up properly. I have copied the images from the mod v.31b into the Big Brother v0.13.0.007 images directory, but things aren't working. Any ideas?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
If you are using v0.13 you need the jpg files from here to run the mod:
Seriously?! I have to go to a site and download a browser extension that I don't want or need to be able to play a fucking mod properly?! That is all kinds of fucked up!

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Seriously?! I have to go to a site and download a browser extension that I don't want or need to be able to play a fucking mod properly?! That is all kinds of fucked up!
What browser extension? Should only have the jpgs in a folder.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Dude your pc is infected. Im using zippyshare for years and should never install anything -.-

Reactions: KillerKT

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Is the file in the first post the complete version or do I need to check all 82 pages of this thread to find every update since 2017?

Last edited:

santoryuiai

Dec 8, 2018
HELP BROTHERS!
If y'all can run this properly seems it's my fault somehow.The images are .img and they don't appear in the game.I get a white screen instead.I can't even open them in my folder(default app for it seems to be Daemon Tools but it still can't even open them that way)Anyone has any ideas about what or where I did wrong?Or maybe a software I'm missing?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
HELP BROTHERS!
If y'all can run this properly seems it's my fault somehow.The images are .img and they don't appear in the game.I get a white screen instead.I can't even open them in my folder(default app for it seems to be Daemon Tools but it still can't even open them that way)Anyone has any ideas about what or where I did wrong?Or maybe a software I'm missing?
may be a silly suggestion, but have you tried running the game with different screen resolutions?

santoryuiai

Dec 8, 2018
may be a silly suggestion, but have you tried running the game with different screen resolutions?
I just had to download the pictures in .jpg since they don't work with v13..I solved it so all's good now.Thanks for the suggestion tho mate!

Geordiesharp

Mar 4, 2019
How come when I try to use the seduction mod with v13 I get white screen on images and only the story at the bottom of the screen?

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Is there any mod that helps me to have creampie sex with the mother (cum inside) and dirtier talk with the mother while having sex. E.x: talks that about breeding, ovulating, pregnancy risk when the son tries to breed his mother on her fertile days, the son's urges to procreate when he learns that his mother is fertile today ...

I think that the actions to breed/inseminate the mother is more attractive than pregnancy itself ;)

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes