• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
for the record mom scene i did
"wait for mom in your room"
"get your camera"
"wait a while" took the pics
continued on until i had three options i clicked
"fuck her from behind and use camera"
Thats so strange.

What stage were you on ?, and how did you initiate this scene, from the Terrace during the morning with "I knw what I want" ??

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
I just finished the mod, and I have to say: Well Done. What a great addon. It really felt like it was a part of the game, some pictures were a little off, but 90% was very well done and the story and sex scenes (especially the sex scenes) were better than in the main game.
Why is there no applauding smiley? Well, this'll do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks mate... We are glad that you enjoyed it =)

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
I'll have @Maxxronoa take a look at this.. he is the expert coder... I am just a story creator =)
Thank you Cthulhu, I really wanna progress with this awesome mod, but right now I've replayed this scene 50 times and gotten nowhere, maybe im just fucking up or im at the wrong spot at the wrong time, but I would dearly like to know the exact step I should take from here to move on.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Thats so strange.

What stage were you on ?, and how did you initiate this scene, from the Terrace during the morning with "I knw what I want" ??
sadly i cant remember the stage number (mainly due to i dont want to go through all that again XD) but that is how i did it if i had a save for that point i would share it to help you but sadly not

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
for the extra scenes if i can remember right and someone correct me if i'm wrong most of the scenes from my experience needed you to advance in the stages quite abit but not 100% so experiment (i cant remember the hidden scenes but hopefully you will get which scene i mean i don't know all the scenes just trying to help out the best i can ^^ )

shagging kira next to mum: when mum gives you a bj in her room next to kira instead of seducing just continue you need to progress quite abit into the stages for this

bj on terrace: ask her to go to her room and get busy and fail a option saying "but Mom..." should appear then its sake sake time

shower sex: 6:00 am go into the shower and have some fun granted you have progressed far enough

kitchen fuck: went to alice's room at 1:00 am when she sleeping alone and just had the bj off her no sex next morning mom wakes you up and after some dialogue you get two options "go back to sleep" or "go to kitchen" i think you know which to pick

getting caught by lisa: kinda simple help Alice's blog and you should get caught by lisa and the second time a option saying "uhhh... (wait for lisa)" should appear and more fun

at the moment that is all i can remember but i hope that help people to see a few scenes and yes they are repeatable

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
for the extra scenes if i can remember right and someone correct me if i'm wrong most of the scenes from my experience needed you to advance in the stages quite abit but not 100% so experiment (i cant remember the hidden scenes but hopefully you will get which scene i mean i don't know all the scenes just trying to help out the best i can ^^ )

shagging kira next to mum: when mum gives you a bj in her room next to kira instead of seducing just continue you need to progress quite abit into the stages for this

bj on terrace: ask her to go to her room and get busy and fail a option saying "but Mom..." should appear then its sake sake time

shower sex: 6:00 am go into the shower and have some fun granted you have progressed far enough

kitchen fuck: went to alice's room at 1:00 am when she sleeping alone and just had the bj off her no sex next morning mom wakes you up and after some dialogue you get two options "go back to sleep" or "go to kitchen" i think you know which to pick

getting caught by lisa: kinda simple help Alice's blog and you should get caught by lisa and the second time a option saying "uhhh... (wait for lisa)" should appear and more fun

at the moment that is all i can remember but i hope that help people to see a few scenes and yes they are repeatable
Let's not forget the "Double the Wetness", "Triple the Wetness" and "Rocket Ride" ;)

venoom

May 6, 2017
Double and triple occur in day of shopping morning in mom room. Seduce and mom wil promise something. At night go to pool.thanks for mod :)

Reactions: Cthulhu_

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Double and triple occur in day of shopping morning in mom room. Seduce and mom wil promise something. At night go to pool.thanks for mod :)
Did "Triple the Wetness" trigger for you? It is a random roll of the dice on whether it triggers or not..

venoom

May 6, 2017
Did "Triple the Wetness" trigger for you? It is a random roll of the dice on whether it triggers or not..
Triple with aunt?. Just save game before night and do two way. But persuasion not success. Still get the scene. Dont know it trigger random or not. 1st try and get it.go to mom room 1st and then get 2 option. Wait and find mom

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Triple with aunt?. Just save game before night and do two way. But persuasion not success. Still get the scene. Dont know it trigger random or not. 1st try and get it.go to mom room 1st and then get 2 option. Wait and find mom
Yes.. but did Kira join in on the fun when you arrived at the pool and was banging Ann? You will always get double it is the Triple that is a random chance

venoom

May 6, 2017
Just play now next week same time. Ann mood happy. Horny. Night persuade success got new scene. :)

venoom

May 6, 2017
Yes.. but did Kira join in on the fun when you arrived at the pool and was banging Ann? You will always get double it is the Triple that is a random chance
Yes.got two option someone coming is that aunt kira and continue. 2 week in row got kira join

dadilolbup

Oct 22, 2017
I don't understand. I sneak in mom room 4-5 times, then I can't anymore. And the help hint tells me that I need to do it again, but I can't.

What did I do wrong? Tried it 4 times, and same result.

Thanks in advance.

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
One critique I would give is the English - considerably better than what I've seen from non native speakers but at times it went a little too far off of legibility. Otherwise it is probably the best mod out there, doesn't rush too far into things like Chancer but doesn't take too long for anything to hit off like Diamond & Shopping Adventure

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes