Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Yep that worked - currently trying to get past 38 now - doesnt matter what i do with Ann after knocking 1-2am (both seductions) its not moving on to 39. Ill keep trying!
WE have faith in you bud... you'll figure it out... Just don't over think it ;)

And use the "help" feature on the mod screen =)

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Lol yep! All done - awesome mod, cant wait for the next release ! :D Will replay for xtra scenes!
We're glad to hear that mate... It makes making these all the more fun to do when people react to them... Thanks for the kind words =)

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
So, im a bit of a lazy cunt, but I can't seen to progress on Alice, I think im at 20/40 with her (Current Stage: 20/40) but no matter when I speak to her, I can't seem to progress from the normal game. Am I missing something ? Also "Mom" keeps having the hint that I should record it, but it's the same scene each time I manage to pursuade her

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
So, im a bit of a lazy cunt, but I can't seen to progress on Alice, I think im at 20/40 with her (Current Stage: 20/40) but no matter when I speak to her, I can't seem to progress from the normal game. Am I missing something ? Also "Mom" keeps having the hint that I should record it, but it's the same scene each time I manage to pursuade her
wait in your room

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
HOW TO I INSTALL IT .. OR HOW CAN IT WORK ON MY REGULAR VERSION ?
Same as all other mods, you download the file, place the mod.txt in the main game directory (where the .exe is) and play the game. The mod stuff is found on your computer in the game

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Try to use the HELP feature on the Mod Screen (Max's computer and click the Seduction Mod option) There is a clue to what you need to do

Also there it shows you what stage you are on... forexample 20/40 or whatever it shows.

Bitchwa

Aug 5, 2017
Try to use the HELP feature on the Mod Screen (Max's computer and click the Seduction Mod option) There is a clue to what you need to do

Also there it shows you what stage you are on... forexample 20/40 or whatever it shows.
THE MOM LUST LEVEL IS HORNU BUT STILL THERE IS NO OPTION FOR ME TO GET IN HER ROOM AT NIGHT .. HELP .. IM USING VERSION 0.9.0.006

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
So I think when the new scenes are playing I get a white screen. Anyone else has this problem?
That is because you did not install the images... Download the package from the OP and install everything there except for the MOD.TXT if you downloaded the MOD from above.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
How do I get the pics then? I thought it was in the mod?
The 'MOD' is a package. It has Images and the mod.txt. Here is the link to the package. Download it, open it with winzip or whatever you use. Copy all the files (.IMG) in the IMAGES folder into the IMAGES folder in your game. Select YES if it asks you to overwrite a file. Don't overwrite the MOD.TXT file in your main game directory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
THE MOM LUST LEVEL IS HORNU BUT STILL THERE IS NO OPTION FOR ME TO GET IN HER ROOM AT NIGHT .. HELP .. IM USING VERSION 0.9.0.006
If you can use the menu and check her lust level, it means you have started the mod. So tell me your current stage.

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017

Thanks for the hint Cthulhu, I do use the "Hint" screen, and it says im to record next time mom and I have sex, but am I mistaken here, is this mod only addon's for Mom so far and no Alice ?, because her I can't progress with at all

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks for the hint Cthulhu, I do use the "Hint" screen, and it says im to record next time mom and I have sex, but am I mistaken here, is this mod only addon's for Mom so far and no Alice ?, because her I can't progress with at all
when you get to a certain stage alice will get involved

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes