Big Brother: Save Request Thread

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
there is the actually ne new extension of the game in German because I am shown that I have done everything in the official version but I have not even got the game through I have the v13 who nice if me because who can say what if I do google I find only unofficial extensions but only ne mogle pack is there that

Sep 15, 2018
can any one please upload the Complete save file as I am unable to download the file since f95zone.com was changed to f95zone.to as the result of which the files cannot be downloaded

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Here you go, Lisa GF Complete.

Remember you must remove the numbers and the _ from the front and make it the very next save game in your save game folder.

Reactions: boof59

Pipoulefr

Feb 24, 2019
Maybe someone can help, in the version I have (not modded), the last version available, when I put saved files in the SAVE folder, I can't find them in the game. How should I proceed ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe someone can help, in the version I have (not modded), the last version available, when I put saved files in the SAVE folder, I can't find them in the game. How should I proceed ?
You must remove the first part that is number and the _, then renamed them starting with the last one you have in your save game folder making them look like this.

save0.save
save1.save
save2.save
And so on and you can not skip a number.
So if your last save is save6.save then you must renumber the downloaded one to be the next in line, save7.save

Reactions: ํYOKEE

Pipoulefr

Feb 24, 2019
You must remove the first part that is number and the _, then renamed them starting with the last one you have in your save game folder making them look like this.

save0.save
save1.save
save2.save
And so on and you can not skip a number.
So if your last save is save6.save then you must renumber the downloaded one to be the next in line, save7.save
That's the thing I don't understand.

Though I have some saves in the game, I have none in the save file, I'm not sure why, it's just empty. I have named the save "save1.save", and still can't find it...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That's the thing I don't understand.

Though I have some saves in the game, I have none in the save file, I'm not sure why, it's just empty. I have named the save "save1.save", and still can't find it...
Start a game and make a save then you should see it in the folder, if not then you must unpack the game first.

You must start with 0 like this save0.save then save.1save and so on.

PsygaRider

Jan 1, 2019
I'm new here. Can anybody tell me what is Lisa GF path and olivia GF path? What's the difference and how to trigger?
Please help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm new here. Can anybody tell me what is Lisa GF path and olivia GF path? What's the difference and how to trigger?
Please help
For minimum amount of sex go Olivia path = 2 nights a week of minor sex to vag sex with Olivia. (All content ended in v.10)

For maximum amount of sex daily go Lisa path, there are 2 path's for Lisa.
Lisa path's also gets you sex with mom.

As for how to go both read this old walkthrough and try to follow it as much as possible to help you get started.
The 3 path's are at the very bottom of this page.

PsygaRider

Jan 1, 2019
For minimum amount of sex go Olivia path = 2 nights a week of minor sex to vag sex with Olivia. (All content ended in v.10)

For maximum amount of sex daily go Lisa path, there are 2 path's for Lisa.
Lisa path's also gets you sex with mom.

As for how to go both read this old walkthrough and try to follow it as much as possible to help you get started.
The 3 path's are at the very bottom of this page.
Anyone have any save game where it starts Lisa GF? I think I'm playing the wrong path so I only got standard Lisa scene and stuck at nothing.

youaresoyummy

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I cant play save file. I got a save0.save file and extracted it in save folder but my save folder is empty and i have did saves by my own. I only see the file i got. So i started my game but i done see the save file only the saves i did wich i cant see in my save folder. What do i wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I cant play save file. I got a save0.save file and extracted it in save folder but my save folder is empty and i have did saves by my own. I only see the file i got. So i started my game but i done see the save file only the saves i did wich i cant see in my save folder. What do i wrong?
You must unpack the game then start it up and make 1 save then replace it with the same number of save0.save then start up the game and it should be there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
nope dont work
Well then I have no idea what problems your computer has because it is very easy to put downloaded saves in and have them work.

Did you make a save in game?
If so what does it look like?
Please supply a pic of it.

smoothop

Jun 10, 2019
Can someone get me a save, i have the lisa gf bug and cant continue.

Just started massaging ann
Fucking lisa at nights on cam
Eric is still around wanted to get rid of him with the weed route.

Thanks