Big Brother: Save Request Thread

ak1ro

Jan 23, 2019
bb all oportunities complete + extra : u can fuck ann during yoga , before breakfast and lissa will interrupt , when u watch tv with her u can fuck mom + alice , chat with alice when she is reading and u get the option to spank mom - it will happen when u watch tv with her

vr647

Aug 10, 2018
Make sure that the save files follow the proper name format.

They should read: save0.save, save1.save, etc.

I had trouble getting some to load if numbers weren't in order. You can't get save5.save to load if there is no save0.save. At least in my experience.

So make sure you're renaming the files!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
why can´t i use any of the saves
Make sure that the save files follow the proper name format.

They should read: save0.save, save1.save, etc.

I had trouble getting some to load if numbers weren't in order. You can't get save5.save to load if there is no save0.save. At least in my experience.

So make sure you're renaming the files!
Yes you are correct they must look like this save0.save, save1.save, etc and you can not skip a number so a save5.save will not work unless you have the other 5 there save0.save, save1.save, save2.save, save3.save and save4.save.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anybody with a save with mom only?
This game don't work like that, you must do Lisa GF path to get to mom.
Mom stuff is end game and all other quest must be done to get her.

Reactions: R0y

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
my game path is broken...
i want to continue the path with olivia.

im stucked while this:
it say that "lisa want to set max up with olivia".
i already had a threesome with both...

what savegame would be the best to continue?
thx 4 help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
my game path is broken...
i want to continue the path with olivia.

im stucked while this:
it say that "lisa want to set max up with olivia".
i already had a threesome with both...

what savegame would be the best to continue?
thx 4 help
That is it once you get to the threesome with Olivia and Lisa that is all there is there is no more content on the Olivia GF path.
All content ended in v.10 for Olivia and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa gf path's.

Olivia = 2 nights a week. (This is all you get.)

Lisa = many many more sex scenes including sex with mom.
BJ = 14 plus per week.
HJ = 6 per week.
Anal = 11 plus per week with 2 of them a threesome with Kira and 2 of them a threesome with Alice.
Sex with mom several times a day all over the house.

Plus more that I will not give away here.

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
thanks! ok, then i must forget olivia. np :)
so i need a right savegame for the path with lisa.
what is the best to download for the further path?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
thanks! ok, then i must forget olivia. np :)
so i need a right savegame for the path with lisa.
what is the best to download for the further path?
You lose out on all the great stuff if you get someone else save, the end game stuff is great but there is a bunch of stuff you get that are one off like Kissing Lisa because it stops once you get her kissing high enough and so on.

Other than that just look through this thread for any save that is after v.10 because a lot of triggers were put into the game starting with v.10 and if you get one from before that the triggers never went off and it will break your game.

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
ok, i will play it to the end on my actual savegames,
but i will be back for the "lisa" extension savegame ;-)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How does this work I thought this game was abandoned
The game may be abandoned but its still one of the best game on here.
The only thing that really was or needed to be done was taken Lisa virginity and with the fan made mini game "Lisa's Special Day" its completed.

Yes we are missing all the side NPC's content but I was never really interested in them in the first place.

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
I need a save and i will give so many details.
Lisa warm
Alice Flirting
Mom Friends
Kira Good
Kate and vicky Acquainted
I did second cast and also didn't meet with Olivia yet.Eric is dead.No private punishment yet.can someone send me the save as similar as possible to my save?
Or I can upload my Smirniy mod save if someone can convert it to normal version save.
I want this save because i was playing smirniy mod and i'm stuck because of some bugs.

Na6game

Mar 17, 2019
Here are (my save game hackers, 171 save games) all events from start to finish, all played without cheats.Played as Eric hate without Eric's: sex-ed, massage, punishment and sacrifice. All savegames are saved as save0. You can start the game from any event (day). Simply save0 from the current day to Save directory of BB copy.
you are my real hero ! i really appreciate your save files and your efforts. thank you again.

mr.freak

Apr 2, 2019
guys i stuck in the side effect quest!! when I press mentor opportunity it says classmate progess depends.... bla bla.. what I have to do next??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
guys i stuck in the side effect quest!! when I press mentor opportunity it says classmate progess depends.... bla bla.. what I have to do next??
Ask in the help walkthrough thread and not here is the save game thread.