Big Brother: Save Request Thread

Dabrens

Aug 13, 2018
Can anyone help me
I have a problem with the quest for te aunt apartment (im in 0/15) i dont no how do do it and the qu'est le Alice (you need To play 3 times the 3rd film) im in 0/3 Thanks

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i`m stuck do things everyday and still mom send me to military camp for nothing ??how to get fuck off Eric i do all ? pay all buy weed and other things they tell me if i bring weed to them they will frame Eric ? what i miss ???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i`m stuck do things everyday and still mom send me to military camp for nothing ??how to get fuck off Eric i do all ? pay all buy weed and other things they tell me if i bring weed to them they will frame Eric ? what i miss ???
"""Two ways to fail at this game. """"
"""3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now. """
"""4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go. """

And all the help you need is in that thread also.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
"""Two ways to fail at this game. """"
"""3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now. """
"""4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go. """

And all the help you need is in that thread also.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183
just download other version and that is total different game different menu have a map phone and other thing what i don`t have in this version what i download first ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
just download other version and that is total different game different menu have a map phone and other thing what i don`t have in this version what i download first ?
You are playing the mod version of the game so you will need to go to the mod page for help and save request.

Nov 1, 2018
Is there a save right before the end with Mc and Ann about to have sex for the first time (GF Path - After the 4th Movie) ?

Woudl be awesome. Thank you so much ^^

jacobbb

May 30, 2017
I feel like I made the wrong choice going with the sister/olivia route, I've just unlocked the doctor and it seems that the content for that route is already over? is there more to come or is it worth starting over on a pure sister route save?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I feel like I made the wrong choice going with the sister/olivia route, I've just unlocked the doctor and it seems that the content for that route is already over? is there more to come or is it worth starting over on a pure sister route save?
What do you mean sister/Olivia route?

Is Lisa your GF or is Olivia?
At the end of Lisa GF route you also get Olivia as you 2nd GF.

If Olivia is your GF you should have only 2 nights a week of sex.

If Lisa is your main GF then you get some kind of sex every day.

jacobbb

May 30, 2017
What do you mean sister/Olivia route?

Is Lisa your GF or is Olivia?
At the end of Lisa GF route you also get Olivia as you 2nd GF.

If Olivia is your GF you should have only 2 nights a week of sex.

If Lisa is your main GF then you get some kind of sex every day.
I meant the route where Olivia is the girlfriend, but by the sounds of it the Lisa route is worth going back for. Does anyone have a save for when you choose which Lisa route you want to take?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I meant the route where Olivia is the girlfriend, but by the sounds of it the Lisa route is worth going back for. Does anyone have a save for when you choose which Lisa route you want to take?
It is very early in the game so you should just start over, this way the game will be what you make it and not what others have done or not done.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Eric i can find the pictures right now but i see a scene with the fuck alisa i don't now its official BB or alternative
Her name is Kate in my official game. BigBrother 2019-05-01 21-16-09-93.jpg

There is no sex scenes with Eric and Max's sisters, there is only Ann and Eric sex scenes in the official game.

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Does anyone has save game only after get rid out of eric.. My game version 0.17.005..tq.. it is unofficial

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone has save game only after get rid out of eric.. My game version 0.17.005..tq.. it is unofficial
Your game is modded and not the original game so these save may not work for you.