Big Brother: Save Request Thread

Sky988

Feb 10, 2018
Hi guys I had to format my pc and I don't know why I lost my saved even if I copied on another device. I had finally get out of the house for the 2nd time, and finally had a bj from ann in the toilet. I had kate coming over and had the sex scene with her but just the bj from Alice, I can do all the private punishments...And I finished the 3rd movie. can any of you have a savegame for all of this? thank you very much

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Damn was looking through the images folder of my game and I hough it was her mother but maybe it's from a mod nevermind
There is very minor nude scene for Lisa GF route that also at the end of the game will allow you to start dating Olivia at her home but that is it, no sex and no nude for Olivia only her mom is nude with hints of maybe more if the game will keep being worked on but we don't know now if it will be.

Reactions: Hokeyy

Lyro81

Nov 20, 2017
This should be the MC and mom first Sex scene, its a couple of days before, so just remember to keep visiting Mom in her room i think around night time? Scene will trigger automatically. If im not wrong Save30 is a couple of days before the first, and 31 is after the first, lemme know
Thanks, but I am not able to get mom sex scene in any of the saves. I go to her room at 00:00 when she has spent the night out but I just can see the door close (no option to enter). I think I am missing some steps.

Hokeyy

Jun 17, 2017
There is very minor nude scene for Lisa GF route that also at the end of the game will allow you to start dating Olivia at her home but that is it, no sex and no nude for Olivia only her mom is nude with hints of maybe more if the game will keep being worked on but we don't know now if it will be.
yes thank you , that's what I was talking about, anyone has a save for it ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
yes thank you , that's what I was talking about, anyone has a save for it ?
If just want to see it get the CG's and go to town on it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There called "CG RIP:" and there at the bottom of page 1 post 1 where you download the game from.

Reactions: Hokeyy

Hunt12

Jan 19, 2018
Hey guys i accedently deleted my game i was at the point where you can fuck mom does anyone have a save file from this point and sorry if my english is bad thx

Naghat

Jan 17, 2018
I have 2 Save Liza GF + Yoga

Save 0 Liza GF + Yoga 18/18 End of 0.7

Save 1 Liza GF + Yoga 18/18
The following scenes are open
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links are dead.
Does anyone have the save file?
TY

Cavazax

Nov 14, 2017
does anyone know why me saving the game doesnt work? I made a lot of progress in one day saved then loaded it the next day and it didnt work?