Big Brother: Save Request Thread

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
This should be the MC and mom first Sex scene, its a couple of days before, so just remember to keep visiting Mom in her room i think around night time? Scene will trigger automatically. If im not wrong Save30 is a couple of days before the first, and 31 is after the first, lemme know

fgdgdg

Feb 7, 2018
İ want if there is any a save that eric lets you fuck ann i didnt follow eric friend path if eric lets you or you fuck ann in same room with eric can i get a save pls

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
İ want if there is any a save that eric lets you fuck ann i didnt follow eric friend path if eric lets you or you fuck ann in same room with eric can i get a save pls
No Eric will never allow you to fuck Ann, you can only fuck Ann at the end of the game now in v.13

Jake333

Oct 20, 2017
Do you guys have a save file where before alice and kate switch roles
preferably after the whole doctor think and a lisa gf path (where you tutor Olivia after)
I want to know if it's possible to avoid being spanked by Alice

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I cant install any save. I install in saves folder but it doens't appear.
You must renumber/rename them and they must start with 0 and go up form there and you can not skip a number.

Save games look like this and start with save0.save , save1.save , save2.save and so on and they must look like this and do not skip a number.

Same with auto save and quick save and they look like this auto0.save and quick0.save and you can not skip a number.

save must be save, auto must be auto, quick must remain quick.
you can not make a quick save into a save or auto with out doing it in game.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I made 98 save files on important ( I think) points.
It's basically Lisa GF pathway.
Got rid of Eric after enjoying mom touch scenes.
This save is right after you get rid of Eric? And Lisa GF? Also does it have all the places unlocked like Olivia? Also i would like a save that is right before Eric dies or leaves so i can see that bastard go.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
yes.
look at the names of save files.
follow the time line.
I made save files from single game playing
The save files are numbers not named what one is right before Eric leaves and what one is after Eric leaves? So i can start my game from there?

Aori apple

Oct 7, 2017
The save files are numbers not named what one is right before Eric leaves and what one is after Eric leaves? So i can start my game from there?
erase all save files and unzip my files at your save folder, then run the game.
mom touch 2 is before get rid of Eric.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
erase all save files and unzip my files at your save folder, then run the game.
mom touch 2 is before get rid of Eric.
So i have to delete or remove my save files an replace them with yours an that should show the names?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Pls can anyone upload save file with max fuck Kira in bedroom in some Gothic clothes or BDSM or something i saw picture in "images" in the game but its long way back i think when they did photoshoot does anyone have that pls will really appreciated if someone can help me tnx.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Pls can anyone upload save file with max fuck Kira in bedroom in some Gothic clothes or BDSM or something i saw picture in "images" in the game but its long way back i think when they did photoshoot does anyone have that pls will really appreciated if someone can help me tnx.
Might be a save already here just look for it the one file has like 97 saves upload that one should be like 1 or 2 pages back.