• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Save Request Thread

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That save is day 1000 i want one that is early in the game as soon as Eric is no longer around an before sex with anyone starts so i can unlock them on my own.
That don't make since because it should only be about day 65 just before your ready to get rid of Eric.

I went in game and made a new save of it so try this one.

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That don't make since because it should only be about day 65 just before your ready to get rid of Eric.

I went in game and made a new save of it so try this one.
This is day 65 thanks i hope no sex has happened yet an i hope i figure how to get him out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This is day 65 thanks i hope no sex has happened yet an i hope i figure how to get him out.
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Wallet rout looks easier is that the one this save started? And does this safe start on the day of doing it?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I'm so confused with it anyway you could get me right to the point that all i have to do is click like one thing to get rid of him? Any help would be great to have!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm so confused with it anyway you could get me right to the point that all i have to do is click like one thing to get rid of him? Any help would be great to have!
Wrong thread to as questions in:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone have a save you just started sex ed with both Ann and Kira
Aunt Kira sex-ed is at the beginning of the game and mom's sex-ed is at the end of the game.

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Hello, is it possible to get the save right after when mom catches MC pleasuring alice in the lounge? I tried for like 15 times and she never showed up. Ty in advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, is it possible to get the save right after when mom catches MC pleasuring alice in the lounge? I tried for like 15 times and she never showed up. Ty in advance
Let Max and Lisa do anal and then have Alice spank them and within 2-4 times mom should sit down.