Pirate1

Sep 26, 2020
search for this: Universal_Transparent_Textbox_MOD_v2.6.3 - Penfold_Mole
I can only find this one RenPy_Box_Text_Transparent_Mod_universal. But this game is not RenPy so It didn't work? Is there anyway you can find that one, please?

4i4marka

Dec 18, 2020
After Lisa refused Olivia's nightly visits, everything stopped and I can't figure out where to move next. Lisa's flag is 48th, I didn't use the cheat menu. (Only included Yoga)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
After Lisa refused Olivia's nightly visits, everything stopped and I can't figure out where to move next. Lisa's flag is 48th, I didn't use the cheat menu. (Only included Yoga)
Check Lisa on Saturday in bath at 22:00. Ask her about shopping after "training".

0.17 has Lisa's and Olivia's events running in parallel. You did only Olivia's events and next event in her chain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
requires events with Lisa to be completed. You probably can find list of missed events in 0.17 walkthrough.

Last edited:

4i4marka

Dec 18, 2020
Check Lisa on Saturday in bath at 22:00. Start of 0.17 content in walkthrough. Ask her about shopping after "training".

0.17 has Lisa's and Olivia's events running in parallel. You did only Olivia's events and next event in her chain
requires events with Lisa to be completed.
Olivia's content reached a dead end much earlier. It became possible to invite her, as if at first, but without Alex, after sex with Anna. Lisa is in the bathhouse on Saturday at 22:00 but nothing new happens there, I checked all the options.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Olivia's content reached a dead end much earlier. It became possible to invite her, as if at first, but without Alex, after sex with Anna. Lisa is in the bathhouse on Saturday at 22:00 but nothing new happens there, I checked all the options.

Also your poss.guest is corrupted by repeated original lessons with Lisa and Ann, but maybe it will fix itself. I don't want to spend time tracing at which point poss.guest=34 is no longer corrected by game.

Last edited:

4i4marka

Dec 18, 2020

Also your poss.guest is corrupted by repeated original lessons with Lisa and Ann, but maybe it will fix itself. I don't want to spend time tracing at which point poss.guest=34 is no longer corrected by game.
Lisa is in the bath only at 22:00, the only options are training.
Now it is no longer possible to train Lisa and Ann.
is the save broken?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Lisa is in the bath only at 22:00, the only options are training.
Now it is no longer possible to train Lisa and Ann.
is the save broken?
22:00 bathroom, Saturday -> Open the door -> 1. Yeah ..-> 1. I did not come to talk -> 1. I want to offer training ..-> Advance any way you want until training is over. I selected to tell that it was best training ever -> 1. How was shopping

Save works for me in 0.22. The only changes from stock 0.22 that I have are in cheat menu. Your Lisa's mood was crappy on Thursday. I did improve her mood while advancing to Saturday. Dialog requires Lisa's mood over 259.

Last edited:

4i4marka

Dec 18, 2020
22:00 bathroom, Saturday -> Open the door -> 1. Yeah ..-> 1. I did not come to talk -> 1. I want to offer training ..-> Advance any way you want until training is over. I selected to tell that it was best training ever -> 1. How was shopping

Save works for me in 0.22. The only changes from stock 0.22 that I have are in cheat menu.
I used save before enabling yoga in cheats and it worked. Thanks a lot

I really don’t understand where Max got his bunny costume from.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Android please
This mod is based on software abandoned by developer that was never intended to run on Android. You can find other game clones that are based on Renpy and they will run on Android.

у кого-нибудь есть полное сохранение?

English: anybody got full save?
Attached. README.txt tells which save is for which version, if save names in game are not clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexax

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Loving this but clueless how to get beyond the 2nd movie with both Ann and Alice. I've gone through week after week after week and nothing changes.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Loving this but clueless how to get beyond the 2nd movie with both Ann and Alice. I've gone through week after week after week and nothing changes.
Scare Alice in bed with spiders. Her behavior changes after some movies. When Max "protects" Alice in bed, bottom dialog option to continue protecting her will not advance the story. You have to scare Alice several times until Max can invite Lisa to watch. Then scare Alice one more time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walt Dee

dujiedajiba

Feb 22, 2024
在客厅里与奥利维亚取得丽莎的第一滴血后,我不知道晚上如何叫醒丽莎。唯一的选择就是手铐。

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
在客厅里与奥利维亚取得丽莎的第一滴血后,我不知道晚上如何叫醒丽莎。唯一的选择就是手铐。

English: How to wake Lisa at night after event with her and Olivia next to TV.
You have extra option in "play with her" event.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi, anyone tell me how to make furthur progress.
your save is on Olivia's path and you removed Eric without doing the story.

Visit Vicky and select top option (Hi, Vicky) twice to progress Hot Coffee opportunity. Steps are in walkthrough for 0.15 version content.

Scare Alice in bed with spiders twice and do not use bottom choice, when Max continues to protect her after removing all the stuff. After two proper scaring sessions, Max can talk with Lisa and invite her to watch. Then scare Alice again and select second option ("Supe") to start Changing roles opportunity. See original game guides about it.

If you setup Alice with cigs and punish her in her room, select more pleasant option. She will get the message after several tries and propose the other way to punish her.

Help Ann with bills and keep Lisa happy.

abd000

Sep 2, 2020
your save is on Olivia's path and you removed Eric without doing the story.

Visit Vicky and select top option (Hi, Vicky) twice to progress Hot Coffee opportunity. Steps are in walkthrough for 0.15 version content.

Scare Alice in bed with spiders twice and do not use bottom choice, when Max continues to protect her after removing all the stuff. After two proper scaring sessions, Max can talk with Lisa and invite her to watch. Then scare Alice again and select second option ("Supe") to start Changing roles opportunity. See original game guides about it.

If you setup Alice with cigs and punish her in her room, select more pleasant option. She will get the message after several tries and propose the other way to punish her.

Help Ann with bills and keep Lisa happy.
Thnks for the reply

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes