Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
View attachment 3010653 View attachment 3010654
anything seems missing, will not trigger .-(
1. Test is for other flag. You must have poss.sed set to 59 via event and not by using cheat menu. Event sets other flag too.
2. You are using German translation. Game logic and translation are in same files. I can't tell what exactly you are running. I can't event tell where "Ist das ein ..." dialog is coming from.

TalaSin

Feb 11, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is th part from original file 09.txt

so far I could find in lines.txt should poss.sed 59 been correct, but it dont trigger ...

tested with a fresh install of the game and increased poss.sed to 60, that works ... so I must find something to increase in game

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is th part from original file 09.txt

so far I could find in lines.txt should poss.sed 59 been correct, but it dont trigger ...

tested with a fresh install of the game and increased poss.sed to 60, that works ... so I must find something to increase in game
3:00 am next to TV on Wednesday or Sunday night. Guide talks about Lisa, but event starts from Kira watching TV. Kira has to learn what happened to Lisa.

Dialog that starts cbee.0 event is in kiratalk.txt and not in 09.txt

Last edited:

TalaSin

Feb 11, 2023
Dialog that starts cbee.0 event is in kiratalk.txt and not in 09.txt

for this is poss.sed 60 needed, will not work

TalaSin

Feb 11, 2023
maybe someone can give me a hint based on the save file what to do ... I no longer know what to do ...

Last edited:

PoseidonMK

Oct 11, 2023
Hello. I stack and cant move further on events:

"Max blackmail Alice at 22:00 when she tries to punish Max and Lisa.
Alice goes with Anton - 1 time - (Monday, Alice's room 11.00 - enter the room) - the phrase "Well, okay...".
Alice rides with Anton - 2 times - (Thursday, Alice's room - 11.00 - enter the room) - the phrase "Well, okay...".
Alice rides with Anton - 3 times - (Tuesday, Alice's room - 11.00 - enter the room) - the phrase "Well, okay..."
Alice rides with Anton - 4 times - (Friday, Alice's room - 11.00 - enter the room) - the phrase "Well, okay..."."

Tried to talk to Lisa at 10:00 at room but she doesnt have required dialogue option and neither can blackmail Alice at 22:00. She just spanks Max and Lisa and no option. Please help where what am I missing.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
maybe someone can give me a hint based on the save file what to do ... I no longer know what to do ...

1 image is missing comment telling that you should help Ann pay bills on Monday, but that is not critical for this event.

Hello. I stack and cant move further on events:
Tried to talk to Lisa at 10:00 at room but she doesnt have required dialogue option and neither can blackmail Alice at 22:00. She just spanks Max and Lisa and no option. Please help where what am I missing.
Can you show your save? I think some older game version had a problem that might lock progress at this point.

PoseidonMK

Oct 11, 2023

1 image is missing comment telling that you should help Ann pay bills on Monday, but that is not critical for this event.

Can you show your save? I think some older game version had a problem that might lock progress at this point.
Sure

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Your other events advanced into 0.22 content and your post.guest value is inconsistent with poss.sed and poss.rol values. I would suspect that you talked with Lisa about punishing Alice at 10:00 and then you went through event with Ann and Kira which rolled back poss.guest progress.

Increase poss.guest from 54 to 55 in cheat menu and make Alice punish Max and Lisa next to TV. If Max "helps" Lisa with dishes as Kira taught them, it should trigger Alice punishment. If Max helps Lisa the way Olivia taught them and does that really hard when Ann is at home, you advance .22 content. Two hard dish washing events pending.

Maybe clear events with Alice punishment and Anton before you advance 22 events with Lisa and Ann.

Last edited:
Reactions: PoseidonMK

TalaSin

Feb 11, 2023

thx for help!

The error was in the files with German translation, in English it works fine!

PoseidonMK

Oct 11, 2023
Your other events advanced into 0.22 content and your post.guest value is inconsistent with poss.sed and poss.rol values. I would suspect that you talked with Lisa about punishing Alice at 10:00 and then you went through event with Ann and Kira which rolled back poss.guest progress.

Increase poss.guest from 54 to 55 in cheat menu and make Alice punish Max and Lisa next to TV. If Max "helps" Lisa with dishes as Kira taught them, it should trigger Alice punishment. If Max helps Lisa the way Olivia taught them and does that really hard when Ann is at home, you advance .22 content. Two hard dish washing events pending.

Maybe clear events with Alice punishment and Anton before you advance 22 events with Lisa and Ann.
Thank you for help it really worked!

Reactions: Twistty

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
How do you reach the point where any of those previews in the main post are happening? This game is really rough, that walkthrough is gibberish and from trying to play it I'm just seeing all the scenes I've previously seen in Big Brother games. Nothing seems to have been done to speed up the tedious grind from the original and I've got no new scenes so I'm really confused because those previews suggest a game I really want to play but I can't find it.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
How do you reach the point where any of those previews in the main post are happening? This game is really rough, that walkthrough is gibberish and from trying to play it I'm just seeing all the scenes I've previously seen in Big Brother games. Nothing seems to have been done to speed up the tedious grind from the original and I've got no new scenes so I'm really confused because those previews suggest a game I really want to play but I can't find it.
Most of mod content is added after the end of original game. Get rid of Eric, do all the movies, three lessons with Lisa and Ann and grind Ann's butt after work. Mod starts after Ann gets tired of butt massages after work and takes initiative. Some of those previews are from original game.

If you are playing this mod from the start, you are playing original game.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi, I am stuck for like 2 hours, can't get Kira's second round of lessons.
Can someone help me?
Your Max never invited Kira for night lessons in original game. Updated save attached. In normal game Kira next to pool must have "Do you have any plans for tonight?" dialog with three day cooldown after original periodic visit. You can't see that dialog, cause your game never went through events or you messed up with related flag.

You haven't finished side events with Ann next to TV (What are you watching -> I want something else). If they are caught, witness can do more than watching in periodic events.

Help Ann with bills on Monday or you lose access to some events. If you do not want that grind, pay her for not punishing Max in public. It runs on same money counter.

Last edited:
Reactions: selskoni

selskoni

Apr 10, 2018
Your Max never invited Kira for night lessons in original game. Updated save attached. In normal game Kira next to pool must have "Do you have any plans for tonight?" dialog with three day cooldown after original periodic visit. You can't see that dialog, cause your game never went through events or you messed up with related flag.

You haven't finished side events with Ann next to TV (What are you watching -> I want something else). If they are caught, witness can do more than watching in periodic events.

Help Ann with bills on Monday or you lose access to some events. If you do not want that grind, pay her for not punishing Max in public. It runs on same money counter.
Thanks a lot! I used a save from this thread after eric was gone and I guess someone tinkered with more than money!

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes