Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
Why is there a LPS-Modv0.22 folder inside LPS-Modv0.22.7z with dupe files except a few different size .txt files in data?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Why is there a LPS-Modv0.22 folder inside LPS-Modv0.22.7z with dupe files except a few different size .txt files in data?
Uhh, I don't know, what you like to say.
The current version, which you can download from page 1 is LPS-Modv023.7z. If you unpack it, you'll have only the new Assembly-CSharp.dll in BigBrother Data\Managed\, all datafiles (changed or not changed), the Mod.txt and an Image folder, with the latest Images, which are not already in the other Image folders.
So, if you've already the v0.22 version, you don't need to DL the previous Image folders. With this structure, you only have to DL LPS-Modv0.23 and extract it into the game folder, that's it.
All others, which start playing this mod, need to DL and extract all Image folders too.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hello,
Thanks for the great mod!
Was this ever made compatible with seduction mod?
No, because seduction mod starts at an earlier stage ( version 0.09 or 0.10).
The maker of seduction mod and I, we think ii's better to play both in separate installations to avoid incompatibilities and unlogical content.
In seduction mod the player starts to get Mom into sexual interactions, so it is absolute inconsequent to have a scene with this trials and in next secne he can fuck her.

L3ON

Jun 22, 2017
No, because seduction mod starts at an earlier stage ( version 0.09 or 0.10).
The maker of seduction mod and I, we think ii's better to play both in separate installations to avoid incompatibilities and unlogical content.
In seduction mod the player starts to get Mom into sexual interactions, so it is absolute inconsequent to have a scene with this trials and in next secne he can fuck her.
That makes sense. Thanks!

origin

May 23, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to get this triggered? For me is not a selection at the times or other times to choose from. And the anal training is not just not counted.

Or can someone give me a suitable Save where it is possible

ty

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to get this triggered? For me is not a selection at the times or other times to choose from. And the anal training is not just not counted.

Or can someone give me a suitable Save where it is possible

ty
Sorry, wrong thread ! This scene is not from my mod. It seem to be from Untold Stories mod.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
does this work with the other mods out there?
As I've already described several times in this thread, some of the mods should be played separetely (Chancers mod, Seduction mod, Untold stories). Others are already included (Shopping Adventure, Diamond Mod, Galin's mod, Chancers Mod-partly)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote