Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
No, there's no timeline. I'm only doing the mod, I'm not a renderer, so I need someone who makes the images. But I like to continue the sex education of Lisa. Someone has proposed me the images, he's already working on it, so I've to wait.
In addition I'm just checking all images of the Fan Art thread to have an overview (which is already used, which not, and which is suitable). And of course, which do I like. I'm sure there will be nothing with Eric, I just don't like this ass face.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
There is np update since 2 months, are you still working on the mod?
Yeah, I like to make updates, but I can't. I'm not doing renders, so I'm waiting for new images, someone has promised to me, but in the meantime he has to solve other problems, due to forest fires which threatened his home and cut the provider lines. So I'm waiting ! We have some thing prepared (e.g. Lisa's sex educatiion, etc). Please be patient, I'll do, what I can.

Reactions: Graybo

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
great mod like this shouldn't be abandon like the main game.

this mod even had dlc-like view in it.
Thanks a lot ! I'll try to keep this alive. Planning to continue Lisa sex education, waiting for the images of a renderer (hopefully end of the month). One question: what do you mean with dlc-like view ? English is not my native language and I don't know that abbreviation.

Reactions: nokhai
U

User_51567

Jup.
Working on it :) .

Last i saw they were working quite hard on the power grid and damaged power lines beneath the ground, and same goes for fibers for the internet/tv/phone services.. everything is being restored slowly.
Fires are out near my area already for a couple days, but i left my house to arrange some things for my wedding.
The 24th of this month i will go to my bungalow in The Netherlands and i will pack my hard drives with me.
So everything i have at that point i will upload it so you can do your magic @lazyharry .

And i agree that a mod like this should not be abandoned.

Reactions: nokhai

nokhai

May 4, 2018
Thanks a lot ! I'll try to keep this alive. Planning to continue Lisa sex education, waiting for the images of a renderer (hopefully end of the month). One question: what do you mean with dlc-like view ? English is not my native language and I don't know that abbreviation.
DLC is downloadable content for paid game. thats mean "extension/expansion of the main game"

I like this mod , can't play without it since the main game is lack the scene with lisa . (had interest for lisa :p )

Again i must say, thank you to @lazyharry and @JadabaJD that both of you keep this mod alive.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Jup.
Working on it :) .

Last i saw they were working quite hard on the power grid and damaged power lines beneath the ground, and same goes for fibers for the internet/tv/phone services.. everything is being restored slowly.
Fires are out near my area already for a couple days, but i left my house to arrange some things for my wedding.
The 24th of this month i will go to my bungalow in The Netherlands and i will pack my hard drives with me.
So everything i have at that point i will upload it so you can do your magic @lazyharry .

And i agree that a mod like this should not be abandoned.
Uhhh, that sounds really, really good !
And everyone should understand, that it takes a little bit longer because of the special circumstances !
The mod template is ready, but I can only continue, depending on the content of the images. Many thanks in advance !

bubbaboy

Dec 10, 2017
hey man I'm getting a weird error after talking to Kira and mom... (it was the one with a smiley face next to it. the screen changed to Kira lounging on a chair and you talked about making a movie where you would get to fuck mom.)

I talked to mom about the movie, then Alice, then Kira again... she mentioned pills of some kind to let Max control when he cums. Now when I talk to her between 10-11, she has 3 dialogue options: (1) do you have any plans for tonight? (2) error (3) leave

What's wrong?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
hey man I'm getting a weird error after talking to Kira and mom... (it was the one with a smiley face next to it. the screen changed to Kira lounging on a chair and you talked about making a movie where you would get to fuck mom.)

I talked to mom about the movie, then Alice, then Kira again... she mentioned pills of some kind to let Max control when he cums. Now when I talk to her between 10-11, she has 3 dialogue options: (1) do you have any plans for tonight? (2) error (3) leave

What's wrong?
Sorry, but you're talking about basic BB game, not about a scene of my mod (pills, plans to night = event with Lisa/Kira, etc) So please ask in the walkthrough tread.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote