Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
dont know if its alread in or not but wouldn't it be possible to add the images and story from the game "Lisa's Special Day"?
No it's not yet in my mod. But as far as I remeber it's vaginal sex with Lisa. That's just the addition I want to do, but several trainings with Lisa before, so I'm still waiting for the images someone proposed to me.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
can it be that this mod interfer with the 4th movie triggers? since i started a new playthrough with this mod i couldn'T trigger it, all quest are done so far, only those who need the 4th movie to trigger are stuck to that point.

JimmyTooShoes

Jun 28, 2017
can it be that this mod interfer with the 4th movie triggers? since i started a new playthrough with this mod i couldn'T trigger it, all quest are done so far, only those who need the 4th movie to trigger are stuck to that point.
I know the problem, completely forgot about it. If you ask kira to stop sleeping with mom one of the flags gets updated which is bad, because it stops the text for the movie poping up.

TLDR:
If you have asked kira to stop sleeping with mom go back to a save from before and do the movie start first.

Reactions: lazyharry

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
hi all !
In my new game (from scratch) with this mod, i'have a issue with blog oportunity: I can't buy the first lingerie, never see it in online shop since 1 week (game).
It's not a mod issue, but just something I did surely wrong
So if someone as a save just after Kira arrival with : all lisa path in standby ( want ride of Eric before)
Thank's in advance :)

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
How far after Kira's arrival are you? It didn't show for me until after I got the camera, I think.

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
Lingerie show in online store the sunday after Kira 's arrival :) I got the camera after that.
Thank's DrakeTLD

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hey Guys, please remember, this is Lisa's photosession mod. If you like to aks/answer question about basic game please do it in the appropriate thread, or I'll delete these posts !

And for all who are waiting for a new version: Sorry, but it will take a while. The guy who suggested new footage has been seriously injured, so he could not do the work.
Therefore it is completely open at the moment, if there will be a new version, and if so, when.

Reactions: Kendra

Sameh moha

Jul 26, 2018
In this mod could I continue Olivia quest after it said I think I am in trouble and fuck her mother iam in Lisa's path or there is another way to do it

bab510

Jan 24, 2018
i need more details to get the photo session...go shopping which place, do what when shopping, and what gift?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
i need more details to get the photo session...go shopping which place, do what when shopping, and what gift?
No Problem. You can go shopping with family ? If yes, go for it on Saturday, nothing special necessary during shopping for starting Photoshop event. You'll have the gift automatically. If you can go shopping the variable is "canshopping=1". The second condition is: poss.sed>31. That means, you should be able to get a BJ by Lisa. If that's true, visit her on Sunday at 12:00 and the session starts.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Where should I put "Images-LPS 014-021" and "LPS_bis_013" folders? In the main BB directory or in the images one?

Sameh moha

Jul 26, 2018
Please We need a mod to continue Olivia quest or something like that if that not possible please make it
Thanks

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I can't give Lisa a gift at noon on Sunday. How do you get it?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote