Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ivantheg8

Jun 19, 2017
Error Report and correction:
random.social.1=0&liza.gift.ok.3.no^ I give you my word, they're only for us! [skill.social_1]

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Is already corrected, see my last post ( )

Last edited:

sleepypent

Aug 29, 2017
Lisa Foto - Session v 0.4
At the beginning of the mod is either missing a leave option or additional conditions. you end up getting stuck on the screen with no way out if lisa's mood isn't high enough.

liza.prepetitor@121@<color=red>Hmm, I wonder what Lisa's doing?</color>
eric.inf=0&liza.mood>349&liza.gift^ <i>open the door</i>
eric.inf>0&liza.mood>349&liza.photo.shoot^ <i>open the door</i>

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Lisa Foto - Session v 0.4
At the beginning of the mod is either missing a leave option or additional conditions. you end up getting stuck on the screen with no way out if lisa's mood isn't high enough.
Hi, you are abolutely right. :oops: Thanks! :cool:
corrected mod online! ( )

NERIMATTEO

Jun 5, 2017
i'va a problem, i downloaded the images, but at sunday 10.00 when i choose the photosession path i get only white screens

where i go wrong?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
I have no idea, what might be the problem. Are you shure that you have DL the current Lisa Photosession. zip from page 1 and unzipped it into the image directory of the game? You have to DL also the current mod_lisa_photosession_v04a.txt and add it to your mod.txt file. Then it should work. If you only get the dialog and no images please check in your images folder, there should be the images liza-pho-1.img up to liza-pho-43.img

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
had same problem with pictures from a number of mods, download BBImage tools decrypt them the re-encrypt, sorted out most of the problems for me

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Minor issue but you can see the photoshoot on your laptop before you've actually done one. Also doesn't seem to really be any requirements to see lisa naked/get a hj at night, not sure if that's intended or not (reward for helping with homework).

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
O.K. I think thats a point. I'll have a look and already an idea how to change it (Show part), and the hj at nicht I've to check

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Minor issue but you can see the photoshoot on your laptop before you've actually done one. Also doesn't seem to really be any requirements to see lisa naked/get a hj at night, not sure if that's intended or not (reward for helping with homework).
I hope, the problem is now solved. I add a second place for asking Kira about lamps (now lounge or pool) and continuing the variable I use for counting. So you have to give gift to Lisa, ask Kira about lamps, make photo-session, then talk to Lisa while dishwashing, show photos during homework, kake homework without mistakes and get the reward. Once you have donte this the dishwashing ask is still there, but slightly changed dialog, and now you'll get reward for homework.
Continuing the counter into last parts should now also block seeing photos before doing photo-session.
Hope everything works. If not, please inform me. Changed modtext is uploaded

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Yes, you are absolutely right !
But it would have been better, you have described the error. So it has taken me a long time to find that there are only missing a . in the referred links. Sometines it's very difficult, to find such "little" errors, if you are staring at the prog code like a hynotized rabbit. :) Thanks anyway.
Because these part of the code comes from chancer, I'll check it, and inform him, if it's not only a copy error
I'm getting a white screen for the sequence when looking through photos while doing hw.

Also, the mega link for 'images3' is unavailable. Does that link contain rest of the images?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
I've released a new version today(adding scene with Eve (Doc) at Clinic). Obviously the new mega link didn't work properly.
I have controlled it, and yes, now it works. Yes, you'r right. In images3, you will find the images for the last part of Photo-Session and also the images forDoc-Exam

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Hi,
I've released a new version today(adding scene with Eve (Doc) at Clinic). Obviously the new mega link didn't work properly.
I have controlled it, and yes, now it works. Yes, you'r right. In images3, you will find the images for the last part of Photo-Session and also the images forDoc-Exam
Maybe I'm missing something obvious here, but I don't see a link for the actual mod anywhere. The first post contains 2 links for image packs, but that's all I see. Where is the txt file?

hlmpn

May 6, 2017
Lisa‘s Photo-Session V0.6 (07/11/17)

Her comes my first little mod, based on excellent picture series of BB-Fan Art

Part 1: @celtic1138 Lisa Photo Session
Part 2: @celtic1138 Doc Exam

So, the applause goes to celtic1138

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Big Brother v0.10.0.004 compatible -tested
Please inform me, if something didn't work.

here are the images:

hii, am new here, i can nnot extract all files in (Images3) to the images folder, did i missed something?
anyone can help??
thanks
:)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry, but I cannot see ,where's the problem.
I have just tried it one more time. Download the Images3.7z, und unzip it into the games Images folder. All are *.img Voila. that's it. And yes, everything workes, there is no damage of the file, or missing something.
I'm using 7z for packing/unpacking the images, a totally free, very easy to use program. But also other programs like winrar should do the job ( not tested by me)

hlmpn

May 6, 2017
Sorry, but I cannot see ,where's the problem.
I have just tried it one more time. Download the Images3.7z, und unzip it into the games Images folder. All are *.img Voila. that's it. And yes, everything workes, there is no damage of the file, or missing something.
I'm using 7z for packing/unpacking the images, a totally free, very easy to use program. But also other programs like winrar should do the job ( not tested by me)
Thanks for responding,, I just redownloaded the Images3.7z, and i use 7z to unpacking, but i've just got the same error.
can you just upload the new pack for "image3",
i don't know how to explain, maybe the roblem is here,

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017

nobody else has reclaimed that up to now. And yes, I have packed the images and re-uploaded them yesterday, dl them, unpacked, and everything is o.k. Today I have dl the images3 once again, it's the same. So the file is not corrupted. If I look into the dl-file, right click, open it with 7z I get following view:
upload_2017-11-20_11-52-9.png
as you can see, the files are not empty, as in your screenshot, so everything is o.k. There must be another problem on your PC site. But anyway, Il'll try to help you. I have sent the unpacked images via wetransfer to a own second email. here is the link where you can dl them within 7 days.

Reactions: hlmpn

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Thanks for responding,, I just redownloaded the Images3.7z, and i use 7z to unpacking, but i've just got the same error.
can you just upload the new pack for "image3",
i don't know how to explain, maybe the roblem is here,
If you look at the first line (doc-ex-1.img) you will notice that the entire disk space used is summed there. The first file is not 23 meg in size. You can further tell that it is working fine because in your screenshot you have the second file selected (doc-ex-2.img) and the information bar (the very bottom of your screenshot) shows that "Selected 1,473,777 bytes in 1 file". So regardless of the fact that the display seems to claim the file has no data, all of the data is there and the program knows it is there. Just extract the files and ignore the fact that the display has zeros.

Reactions: hlmpn
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote