Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
High,
after playing the unmodded BB v 0.9 version I've just tested the Lisa Photo Session with it and yes, it works. No changing necessary, because at Sunday 10:00 there is still no other event.

Reactions: Max Headroom

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Addition to Lisa Photo Session: I've added the mini event "Mom shower fun" to my mod. Therefore I've changed the title of this mod to Lisa‘s Photo-Session ... and more V03 and Yes, the mod is BB v 0.9 compatible

asdgjl

Jun 2, 2017
Whenever I add the Photo Session part to my Mod.txt, any modded dialog option will end the dialog (for example the cheat menu button will end the PC dialog).
"Mom shower fun" works fine though (once the Photo Session part is removed) and is really nice.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
the shower thing is not working for me. i see the dialogue option that says "No Mom, no handjob today, please turn around !", but when i click that option, the scene pretty much just ends. the picture is Ann holding MC's junk and the only option is to wait, clicking that advances the clock and bring lisa to the shower

TS2016

May 7, 2017
the shower thing is not working for me. i see the dialogue option that says "No Mom, no handjob today, please turn around !", but when i click that option, the scene pretty much just ends. the picture is Ann holding MC's junk and the only option is to wait, clicking that advances the clock and bring lisa to the shower
Same here.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Whenever I add the Photo Session part to my Mod.txt, any modded dialog option will end the dialog (for example the cheat menu button will end the PC dialog).
"Mom shower fun" works fine though (once the Photo Session part is removed) and is really nice.
Does not work with Galin's mod whether text is first or last, mom shower as above cheat menu closes laptop
Same here.
Sorry guys,
but I've tested it just a moment ago, with a clean installed V0.9 and have had Moms shower fun at morning (06:00) and Lisas Photo Session (at Sunday 10:00), without any problems !
And in addition I've just tested it with Galin's last mod for BB V0.9 (only copy and past my mod at the end of Galin's mod), and it works, too.
I do not know which mods, respectively mod versions you have installed. Only in the current Chancer mod is not the last version of my mod. I think he will change it, as soon as his PC problems are fixed.
I'll add here for you the complete mod-file (Galins Mod + Lisa Photo Session + Mom Shower fun) as I've just tested three times in a row.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: goodgreat

asdgjl

Jun 2, 2017
I tested it with a fresh download and only the Photo Shoot in my Mod.txt, it didn't work.
I'll try again, when i have time.

Necrodamus

Jul 30, 2017
I've downloaded those files from Mega and always got 'unknown methods' from extracting files... I'm using WinRAR 3.90... need help...

Necrodamus

Jul 30, 2017
hahaha... I knew I did something wrong... thank you for slap my face, IDeaDHeaDI... OK, I'll install the newer one...

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
For your info, the images are packed with 7z. It's free and has everything you need to pack/unpack 7z or rar-files. If someone has still problems with the mod, please describe the problem, so I can have a look at it (BB version, which mod, problem with images e.g. white screen, progress in the game etc.)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I do not really understand your problem. In the mod-section you will find different types of mods.
1. Basis mods: with this mods you canb mod the modd, relation, domination of the NPC's, install cameras, the money etc. they also make some scenes repeatable, which occur only once in orig-game. These mods are indispensable
Excamples: and
2. If you like to combine one of the other mods (example ) with one mod of point 1, open both text-file and copy and paste it at the end of the other mod. The name must be Mod.txt and it should be saved into main directory withe the BB.exe-file You can do this with nearly every mod here
3. If you like to have already combined mods than you can use the , it contains nearly all other mods + own. But for some of these extra sex scenes it's necessary to use also his save-file or adjust your own

del-y-sid

Oct 8, 2017
There is three issues in the mod:
liza.gift.good@41@I guess... I could put them on...
random.social.3=1&liza.gift.show.0^ How about putting on a show for me? [skill.social_3]
random.social.3=0&liza.gift.show.0no^ How about putting on a show for me? [skill.social_3]

liza.gift.show.5@46@liza-pho-3@You better leave before you do something...
random.social.3=1&liza.gift.5^ Can I take some photos of you? [skill.social_3]
random.social.3=0&liza.gift.5no^ Can I take some photos of you? [skill.social_3]
leave!lock^ You're absoltely right, bye sis!

liza.gift.ok.2@41@liza-pho-4@I suppose it wouldn't hurt... As long as you keep your word! I'm a little camera shy...
random.social.1=1&liza.gift.ok.3^ I give you my word, they're only for us! [skill.social_1]
random.social.0=1&liza.gift.ok.3no^ I give you my word, they're only for us! [skill.social_1]

Please check it!
Thanks.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Yes, you are absolutely right !
But it would have been better, you have described the error. So it has taken me a long time to find that there are only missing a . in the referred links. Sometines it's very difficult, to find such "little" errors, if you are staring at the prog code like a hynotized rabbit. :) Thanks anyway.
Because these part of the code comes from chancer, I'll check it, and inform him, if it's not only a copy error

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote