Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Settledown

Jul 27, 2017
HI Lazyharry - I did not post the above 'Not working for me' but the mod is also not working for me so hopefuly you can help.
I followed the directions and made all of the edits you suggested 9 copied the pictures to the images folder, opened a save and made the edits on Sunday for Liza at 13:00.
When I select the saved game and play, nothing happens at 13:00 on Sunday. There is nobody in Max's room so it seems like my updates did not do anything.

What am I missing? thanks for your help

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
O.k., I will try to be a littel more precise.
1. DL the images and put them in the game Images-folder.
2. DL the mod.text, open ist with a text editor, copy the mod content at the end of the mod you are using already and save the mod.txt. (or you use the latest mod of chancer, where it is already included + his save file (renamed to your saves, so iy our last save file save9.save, then you should rename it to save10.save). or
3. Use the save editor as I explained, open the save you like to mod, go on the tab NPC, then to Lisa and Sunday, double-klick on the 13:00 line, and change everything as I have described iit and save the change.
The entries should looks like my screenshot (please check it thoroughly):
fotoshoot_mod.JPG

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does this mod work in a new game or do you have to still screw with a save game?

Ghostly

Sep 15, 2017
How do I replace an image from your mod with one that I have? I used the same name but it doesn't show in the game. Thanks

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Does this mod work in a new game or do you have to still screw with a save game?
It is possible to have another way to implement this as a additional choice fo let's say at homework, but then it will work on every day (except Sa). But then the staring code is different. Maybe it's also possible to let it only happen on a special day, but I don'r know the code for it. The current version of the mods needs the intervention into save.file, as many of the added sex scenes of the chancer mod (that's why he deliver his mode with a special save-game).
So, you start a new game and mod your first save, I think it will work.

But in my point of view this is nonsensical, at the beginning you cannot do anything with lisa, and here she is posing/masturbating naked in front of you. And there are already a lot of other oddities in the normal game.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
How do I replace an image from your mod with one that I have? I used the same name but it doesn't show in the game. Thanks
That should normally work as the name is absolutely the same. But the pic must have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixel and has to be encrypted with

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It is possible to have another way to implement this as a additional choice fo let's say at homework, but then it will work on every day (except Sa). But then the staring code is different. Maybe it's also possible to let it only happen on a special day, but I don'r know the code for it. The current version of the mods needs the intervention into save.file, as many of the added sex scenes of the chancer mod (that's why he deliver his mode with a special save-game).
So, you start a new game and mod your first save, I think it will work.

But in my point of view this is nonsensical, at the beginning you cannot do anything with lisa, and here she is posing/masturbating naked in front of you. And there are already a lot of other oddities in the normal game.
So the answer is no, you have to modify a save file to get this mod to work.
Thanks but no thanks.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Does this mod work with all the other mod's out there? It would be realy a shame if we could not use them together.

GC

Jul 31, 2017
#For those whom are not able to modify save file.
Add the red part, so you don't need to modify save file.
Trigger time is Sunday 10AM.

#########################
# Lisa Fotoshooting #
# Images by @celtic1138 #
# Mod by @lazyharry #

liza.prepetitor@121@z-door-day@Lisa is looking for me...
liza.fs1^ Hi Lisa...

liza.fs1@41@e-newsuit-5@Max, can I ask you something?
liza.fs2^ O.k., tell me.​

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
#For those whom are not able to modify save file.
Add the red part, so you don't need to modify save file.
Trigger time is Sunday 10AM.

# Lisa Fotoshooting #
# Images by @celtic1138 #
# Mod by @lazyharry #

liza.fs1^ Hi Lisa...

liza.fs1@41@e-newsuit-5@Max, can I ask you something?
liza.fs2^ O.k., tell me.​
Thx a lot. That's a good solution, and yes it works.
I didn't know that the link liza.prepetitor on So 10:00 leads to nothing ( not yet used), so we can go this way, as long as DS didn't put there an event in future versions. I will add this, into Insatllation guide

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Does this mod work with all the other mod's out there? It would be realy a shame if we could not use them together.
Yes, it does. I have installed the latest chancer mod (which is already based on different mods), and is including the added sex scenes done by himself, the scenes from diamond mod, the shopping event, and now also my photosession mod.
If you use Chancer mod/save you have to do nothing.
If you do your own collection ot mods you can use the second installtion method, which i have just addded.

Leslie90

Jul 4, 2017
Hi, i did what you have told .. but on Sunday 10:00

Max room: Hi Lisa..

and nothing else .. please help

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
You have DL the images and put them info .../Images/ folder ? DL the mod txt-file and add as shown?
liza.fs1^ Hi Lisa...
These are then the first2 lines of the mod text !!!

I've tested it once again, and yes it works. Or you use the latest complete mod from Chancer (mod 16), there is my mod included, but with the use of save-editor (fotoshow happens on Sunday at 13:00).

One last idea: check please with the what's the entries in your save at 10:00 on Sunday (as shown in The original should be: prepetitor , z-door-day, liza.prepetitor, Max Room, and Spezial with a hook.
As already said, adding this 2 sentences into the mod, so you do not need to mod a save. This is only to check if their the original entries (I'v seen already different entries there, mybe caused by a mod).

My new version (with mostly all pictures of celtic1138 in better resolution) will come next week (I'm working on it). This will also have these two lines in the mod txt.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Ok, this is my version of "FS mod by @lazyharry" with my Russian translation and some correction at the beginning and end of the event.

Changelog:
- The event starts at 10:00 on Sunday, just knock on the door.
- There is no need for a save editor. Just extract to main directory and play (thanks to ).
- All pictures have been replaced by better quality (thanks to @celtic1138 ).
- Full Russian translation and some text correction for both languages.

P.S.: for colobration with other mods, just copy all code of this event and add to the end of other Mod.txt

Reactions: goodgreat

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
If you like to post your version of a mod, then please post in a own thread. This is my version of the mod. That doesn't mean, that I'm not open for proposals to increase the qualitativ of it.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
If you like to post your version of a mod, then please post in a own thread. This is my version of the mod. That doesn't mean, that I'm not open for proposals to increase the qualitativ of it.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was not going to take your achievements for myself, and I indicated in credits that this mod is based on your design. I just made corrections and added the translation. Peace! ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote