Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
So last time I tried this mod about a year ago, I removed eric after his first visit but then I could not progress the game past the 3rd day's events. Can I remove eric in the very beginning without having to watch him fuck any of the women now? I know last time I asked it did this because I had to let him fuck the women first. I just need to know the exact point I can remove him. Is it when I get to the part where I take the pictures of him in the hallway or the very first time I see him or what?

EDIT-- I want to play this game but I do not want to play it with eric involved.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Gotta read the warnings where it says you have to wait until you go to war with Eric before removing him or it completely fucks up your game, my man.

Reactions: RazzleDazzle

Sid Kam

Jan 12, 2018
Interesting, will be tracking as to know when updated, thanks ikaruga.
Knowing there is quite some room for tweak, curious as to what will be added + changed :)
Does this mod work with v0.12....How to use the cheats..?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
For now the develloper of the mod (Ikaruga) said he wont be updating until further notice.
As to be compatible with 0.12, guess not, but I could be wrong (was never ported to that version since the amount of changes in that one mean that he would have to restart nearly from scratch his mod).

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
Hi all, i0m quite new here.
I've installed the mod but it seems to me that the massage skill (for sensual lessons) doesn't progress! I'm at the 28th day

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
can someone please share an organized mod.txt for all mods because i cant get it organized right thank you in advance

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
Hey wanna ask 1 thing.
having 2 mods for this game is acceptable ?
i mean using this mod with seduction mod is ok to play?
meaning, 2 mods at the same time for the complete ch 1.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hi !

I think a great feature, maybe somewhat complicated, would be to automatically max up everyone's mood every morning at 6 (or any other time of the day) with an enable/disable option. Since a big part of the grind is raising moods to unlock scenes.

If this already exists, please tell me where. I'm not talking about the "raise mood" option. I think it could be an automatic feature at this point.

what do you think ?

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
im getting a weird bug where my cash is reset to zero after visiting the online shop.
Not a bug, it's just that during a specific point in the game, it doesn't want you to have more than a certain amount. So has long has you don't exceed that limit you should be fine. Just stay below $1000 and I think you should be fine.

jonreading

Jan 15, 2018
Not a bug, it's just that during a specific point in the game, it doesn't want you to have more than a certain amount. So has long has you don't exceed that limit you should be fine. Just stay below $1000 and I think you should be fine.
It's persistent, so i can't get my cash to anything other than zero every time i visit the online shop now. what do i do? there really isnt anyway i can reduce my cash to sub 1000 before i get to that point.

knolle1220

Jan 3, 2018
It's persistent, so i can't get my cash to anything other than zero every time i visit the online shop now. what do i do? there really isnt anyway i can reduce my cash to sub 1000 before i get to that point.
try to take the money from you web site the 1000 dollar you can ad with the mod it worked for me after that point it should work good again if you got more than 1000

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Quick warning by TCMS:
This thread is for you to ask for changes to the mod / post what problems you might have with the mod / mod discussion. That's the only thing allowed on this thread.

ALSO THIS MOD WILL WORK WITH THE NEWEST VERSION UNLESS THIS PART IS EDITED.

Any off topic conversation and you're getting warned.
//-//

Hello everyone

Thank you for your fidelity ! I'm happy to give you this mod.
I know that many of you want to add functionnalities, but you need to understand my philosophy : I don't want you break your save by using my mod, that's why i won't include in my mod anything i suspect dangerous or changing too much your game.

I'm too prudent, i kn ow, but i'm sure you can remove my mod and continue playing without any bugs or mistakes.

Sometimes, my mod will implement borderline modification, like Eric switchs in v0.4. I'll warn about it.

If this version of the mod, i give a modified DLL with my mod. This dll if the "game side" code of the game. I'll tell you exatly what i did in this file. Be absolutly sure that everything is safe for your game.

Installation
Just replace the Mod.txt file with the one present in your game root directory
If you have download the version from f95zone, just put the mod file in the folder where "BigBrother.exe" is.

Features

Mod.txt changes
  • Topless mega switch
This switch, present in "max cheats" will toggle an internal flag used to toggle art from swimsuits to topless. If you enable it, then your mom, Lisa and Alice will be topless when in the pool. It's a safe switch, so don't hesitate to try ;)
  • Get rid of Eric
Yes, you read well. I found the master switch to get rid of him. This switch is triggered when you achieve either of the 2 quest to get him out of the game. You'll get your sister back, Eric will never come at home. Peace.
Carefull !!! NEVER switch it until first visit of him, as you may break the game (not sure, but you're advised!)​
  • Removed Gallery (useless until up to date)
  • Master influence reset in max menu (to avoid going in all menus)
  • Some typos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version (0.9)
  • 20171006 Add new items in shop
    # - Steel Handcuffs
    # - High Heels
    # - Slutty School Uniform
    # - Black Stockings
NEW !! Image Decryptor *DOESN'T WORK WITH V.10+
If you want to decrypt images yourself, just get the imagedecryptor.zip. It's a replacment for the dll located in \0.9.0.006\BigBrother_Data\Managed .
This dll will decrypt all the image when you start a new game or load any save. All decrypted images will be in \0.9.0.006\Images with same name as the *.img file but with .jpg extension. It's decrypted.

Disclaimer
As i know, some people are modding this file too. It's great because everyone can add his touch. But please, if you mix my mod with yours, change the first line of the file to add your personnal data, as people will be able to know witch version they use.

If you alter my mod, PLEASE tell it in comment at start of the file (use # for comments)

Please : no messy and wild requests. Let me some time to organize myself as i eared you :)
this version working with update v 0.13.0007?

Wolf120

Jan 16, 2018
Quick warning by TCMS:
This thread is for you to ask for changes to the mod / post what problems you might have with the mod / mod discussion. That's the only thing allowed on this thread.

ALSO THIS MOD WILL WORK WITH THE NEWEST VERSION UNLESS THIS PART IS EDITED.

Any off topic conversation and you're getting warned.
//-//

Hello everyone

Thank you for your fidelity ! I'm happy to give you this mod.
I know that many of you want to add functionnalities, but you need to understand my philosophy : I don't want you break your save by using my mod, that's why i won't include in my mod anything i suspect dangerous or changing too much your game.

I'm too prudent, i kn ow, but i'm sure you can remove my mod and continue playing without any bugs or mistakes.

Sometimes, my mod will implement borderline modification, like Eric switchs in v0.4. I'll warn about it.

If this version of the mod, i give a modified DLL with my mod. This dll if the "game side" code of the game. I'll tell you exatly what i did in this file. Be absolutly sure that everything is safe for your game.

Installation
Just replace the Mod.txt file with the one present in your game root directory
If you have download the version from f95zone, just put the mod file in the folder where "BigBrother.exe" is.

Features

Mod.txt changes
  • Topless mega switch
This switch, present in "max cheats" will toggle an internal flag used to toggle art from swimsuits to topless. If you enable it, then your mom, Lisa and Alice will be topless when in the pool. It's a safe switch, so don't hesitate to try ;)
  • Get rid of Eric
Yes, you read well. I found the master switch to get rid of him. This switch is triggered when you achieve either of the 2 quest to get him out of the game. You'll get your sister back, Eric will never come at home. Peace.
Carefull !!! NEVER switch it until first visit of him, as you may break the game (not sure, but you're advised!)​
  • Removed Gallery (useless until up to date)
  • Master influence reset in max menu (to avoid going in all menus)
  • Some typos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version (0.9)
  • 20171006 Add new items in shop
    # - Steel Handcuffs
    # - High Heels
    # - Slutty School Uniform
    # - Black Stockings
NEW !! Image Decryptor *DOESN'T WORK WITH V.10+
If you want to decrypt images yourself, just get the imagedecryptor.zip. It's a replacment for the dll located in \0.9.0.006\BigBrother_Data\Managed .
This dll will decrypt all the image when you start a new game or load any save. All decrypted images will be in \0.9.0.006\Images with same name as the *.img file but with .jpg extension. It's decrypted.

Disclaimer
As i know, some people are modding this file too. It's great because everyone can add his touch. But please, if you mix my mod with yours, change the first line of the file to add your personnal data, as people will be able to know witch version they use.

If you alter my mod, PLEASE tell it in comment at start of the file (use # for comments)

Please : no messy and wild requests. Let me some time to organize myself as i eared you :)
can you show me how put the mod in to the game

Wolf120

Jan 16, 2018
can anyone show me to use the mod and get the mod to work on Big Brother V 0.13.0.007