Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

redrod412

Nov 28, 2017
I just downloaded BB v.0.11 from Dark Silver's Patreon and now this mod doesn't seem to work for me anymore. I put the mod.txt file in the game directory, as always, but the "cheat menu" option doesn't show up in the laptop anymore. The game, itself, works just fine, so I really don't know what the problem is.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I dont understand how the mod works, I can to press some button or something? Im lost.

Drax008

Donor
May 5, 2017
I just downloaded BB v.0.11 from Dark Silver's Patreon and now this mod doesn't seem to work for me anymore. I put the mod.txt file in the game directory, as always, but the "cheat menu" option doesn't show up in the laptop anymore. The game, itself, works just fine, so I really don't know what the problem is.
The mod.txt file only works with the cracked F95 version of the game you can download from here. If you download from DS's Patreon page, this mod will not work.

Reactions: Jag Hond

maxpecker29

Nov 6, 2017
The mod.txt file only works with the cracked F95 version of the game you can download from here. If you download from DS's Patreon page, this mod will not work.
I am having the same problem as Armatrux. The cheat menu headings show up when I select the laptop, but when I try to access them by clicking on them, I just get kicked out of the laptop every time. I did indeed download the V11 game from F95zone (as always) but am still having the problem. I'll try the download again; but any help would be appreciated. I really love this game but don't particularly want to play without a money cheat because I hate that Eric a$$wipe and want him deep-sixed as early as possible. The nerve of that guy trying to have his way with my sisters!

P.S. Since I just started a new game and am on day one, is there maybe some kind of block that keeps the cheat menus from showing up very early in the game? Is that possibly my problem here?

P.P.S. Ok, with V11 (cracked+mod) downloaded from both here (F95Zone) and from that other place (A**games) I get the Cheat Menu showing in the laptop entries; but when I click on it, I just get repeatedly kicked out of the laptop. I've tried a few other mods, and part of the mods are working because I get the dark blue or magenta conversation options, but when they also have Cheat Menus clicking them also kicks me out of the laptop. So, either I'm doing something wrong, or there's a bug in V11 that doesn't like the laptop Cheat Menus, or there's something about the mods that is bugged. I'm at a loss; but I'm leaning towards a bug in V11 because I had no problem getting all mods with Cheat Menus to work perfectly in V10. Can anyone else verify that they are getting the Cheat Menus to work ok in V11? Any help would be greatly appreciated because I love this game and all the great mods, but will not play it again without some way to get money quicker so I can get Eric out of the game ASAP.

P.P.P.S. Yaaay!! Figured it out. My problem was I'm an idiot. Apparently, you've got to get the X version of the mod or the X version with GF fix (see page 26 of this forum) and not use the version that's on the first page of the forum. Everything seems to be working A-OK now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reese286

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello sorry i need some help. I have the F95 modded version. I download you mod. And i play around 120 day. Al go well till now. I just do not understand why, but the wallet event do not work well.
The game start the wallet opportunities, but nothing. I mean i wait 1 month but eric and mom do not come to me and ask the 1000 money. Can you tell me if there is a way to force the 1000 money event? I do not wanna use the get ride cheat. I want to win it normally. But no matter how many days go by in the game, he never asks me for the 1000 money.
I try also to tell him i wanna give back you money, but nothing! I wait again 3/4 week but again nothing.

Last edited:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
F95 version is cracked. Other site use oficial version (with is not need this crack at all... so...)
i know the F95 version is cracked, but i don't understand that a mod only works because of that.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
can someone who uses mods for this game help me a bit ?

been playing the game for a while and wanted to try it again just one little problem

whenever i use cheats for things like increasing mood and whatever other stats i have with the different girls and such like respect it just doesent seem to do anything
i do it to get rid of grind and such but if i max all stats i can right at the start of a game and asks sister to show off tits or something else or i peek or try and enter the bathroom they still get just as angry about it as they would had i not used any mods so how do you get these cheats to work so i wont need to go through all that ? since it seems i still need to grind stuff to get rid of those reactions

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You're never getting rid of those reactions even once you start fucking them.

The amazing darksilver game design.

jake2dw

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for all the work on the mod. I have the official .12 from the patreon and placed the mod.txt next to the .exe in the game folder and I don't see anything on the computer. Do I need an alternate/cracked version of the game? Thanks,